|Judge Advocate General's Corps|
|Aria Lila Maddox|
Aria Maddox is currently serving as an Attorney for the Judge Advocate General's Corps. She bounces between serving as the Prosecution and the Defense; strictly based on the case she is assigned.
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Black
- Build: Curvy
- Jalana Rajel- Aria gets along great with her client. She respects the decisions Jalana made and is giving her all to this case. Aria worked very hard with the crew of the USS Constitution-B in order to exonerate her client.
- Skepus- As of the start of the pre-trial motions, Aria is not a fan of Skepus. She doubts his motives greatly as it is not a secret he wishes to sit in the judges seat. She is very defensive though he sees it as flirting. Aria and Skepus had previously been in a relationship, which cause tensions between the two during the trial. As much as Aria tries to hate him though, she can't.
- Elizabeth Aubrey- Aria respects the Admiral greatly and is excited to work with her. As of now they are on good terms.
- Saveron- Aria works well with Saveron, relying on him to put her in contact with the crew and to help Jalana remain calm during the days leading to the court date.
- Lilla Maddox- Lilla is Aria's older adopted sister and the reason behind her name change. The names were similar enough that her parent's wished to avoid confusion. Lilla is a very stuck up and snoody individual; Aria doesn't have much to do with her when she can help it since she feels Lilla's hatred for her deeply. This hatred often feels crippling to Aria when she is around her for extended periods of time. It is unclear why she hates Aria so much since she was always the favorite and given priority over "the stray".
- Mr. Maddox- Mr. Maddox drank excessively until he died at age 50. He was a rotund man with nothing but contempt in his heart. He was not a nice man to be raised by.
- Mrs. Maddox- Mrs. Maddox always wanted a sister for her daughter, but found she couldn't have a second child naturally. She loved Aria as her own, but always made sure Lilla knew she wasn't being replaced. She was killed in a shuttle crash while serving on a diplomatic mission while Lilla and Aria were in college. This caused Mr. Maddox to drink more.
Aria was born Lila Bennett on Betazed at 12:01 on January 1st. This is a fact that she is pretty proud of. When she was thirteen years old, her parents were killed in an accident leaving her orphaned. She was quickly adopted by two humans who moved her to Earth and changed her name to Aria. The Maddox's were both successful lawyers in their own right and wished the same for their daughters. Their eldest daughter, Lilla grew up to be a worlds class attorney specializing in the food industry. Aria was accepted into Starfleet upon graduation from high school. She completed her work in Law and has been a shining star in the field since her graduation.
Aria is very susceptible to the feelings of those around her and it affects her work greatly. When she completed academy, she wanted to work as a prosecutor solely, but after putting a few people in prison, knowing they were innocent, she decided to choose based on the feelings she got from the client. If this means she has to turn a case down, then she does so happily. The few innocent people she put away were later released with her help.
She is very flirty and she has been known to use this as a distraction when dealing with opposing counsel of the opposite gender. She also plays dirty by reading their strategies. She feels this gives her an edge in the courtroom.
She has a weakness for other telepathic or empathetic species.
Aria has defended and prosecuted a number of Starfleet officers over the years. She is very passionate about what she does and it show by how quickly she has rose through the ranks. She has had several notable cases over the years, but the one that sticks out the most to her was the case of Federation v. Matthew J. Lighton. He had been a Ranger for several years when he experience a psychological snap. He killed several unarmed civilians and a couple of fellow Rangers before he was apprehended. Aria was hired as the defense and won; but she knew he was not only guilty, but "laying it on" to make himself appear more unfit than he was. It was this trial that started her policy of choosing cases based on the client. Lighton became a repeat offender after the trial and when Aria was asked to defend him twice, she refused. Her actions during the trial garnered a promotion for Aria; and though she accepted it, it didn't sit well for her. Her time as a Lieutenant JG was the hardest for her for this reason.
Aria represented Fleet Captain Jalana Rajel against the Federation following a tragic mission. She had a feeling that her client was innocent and when she confronted several of the accused's crew, they all told a similar story, they were there on orders. Being suspicious that the story remained the same with out deviation, she assembled a team to dive further uncovering tampered evidence and a scandal bigger that a fleet captain violating general orders. Captain Jalana Rajel's case was withdrawn and she was able to return to her position of Command. Aria is very proud of the hard work put in by all parties involved... even Skepus.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).