Ensign Katari is currently serving as engineering Officer aboard the USS Avandar.
|Z'ern Katari – Engineering Officer|
- Height: 5'6 feet
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair:
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars: Scar on the circumference of his right shoulder occasionally causing pain.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Cocks his head to the side when awaiting orders.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Quarters: Designs sprawled accross the walls. Tools and Robotic pieces on the floor with a small space to walk around in.
- Favorite Room:
- Habits: Talking to himself when alone or paranoid. Talking to the Emergency Medical Hologram
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Designing and/or building machines or mechanisms for anything.
- Ambitions and Goals: To discover everything about the Borg without being assimilated.
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Phobia of transporters, suffers paranoia when in difficult situations.
- Physical Limitations: Limited taste and smell and has an inhaler and steroid medication to allow breathing the thinner air.
Introductory information about personality. This section should be the "writer's" assesment of the character's personality. There is also a section for StarFleet Personality Profile below.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Building/designing machines
- Researching the Borg
- Designing and trying to build a robotic right arm to enhance his capabilities
- Reading books
- Walking in circles (Thinking)
- Watching TV (Rebuilt from Earth 21st century- Plasma TV)
Likes and Dislikes
- Old Earth TV shows he can find
- People who are loud
- Being ignored all the time
Ambitions and Goals
He always had a deep interest with mechines and robotics. At the Academy he learned of the Borg and formed a goal to discover everything there is to know about them without being assimilated. He also feels week and has been determined to replace his feeble right arm with a robotic one that would enhance his strength.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Dissapointments: Never saying goodbye to is father.
- Marital Status: None
- Wife: None
- Children: None
- Father: Lt. Lysane (deceased)
- Mother: Ensign Vernia (53)
- Siblings: None Noted
- 2364: Born on Al-Leyan home planet
- 2379: Lost his father in an accident
Born on the Al-Leyan home planet Leya-I, he spent the first 10 years of his life in the care of the Haemachuo. Unlike other children he loved the time he spent there while the others wanted to go to their parents. At the age of 11 he began tinkering with machines and such starting with toy cars and then heaters and air conditioners. When he was 15 his father died on Deep Space 72 during the unexplained events. Z'ern blamed a warp core for the accident but it didn't change the fact that he wanted to be an engineer. At the age of 21 he joined the academy studying mainly on engineering and delving into a bit of Security and Medical training. Until the age of 26 he studied on ways to prevent catastrophic malfunctions and on other forms of engineering, excluding genetic engineering. Aged 26 he began his final exam on the 12th of March. He accomplished all of the engineering degrees at the academy but left out the seminar on the non-major equipment. He also studied Earth in his spare time at the academy. He also managed to notice things others didn't such as people looking at him when his back is turned. He also began ignoring people who he didn't have a need or a want to talk to, this led him to be ignorant at times.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239003.18
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Avandar
- Duty Post: Engineer
Awards & Commendations