|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Marine Sergeant, Wayne Frasigan|
- Full Name: Wayne Frasigan
- Race: Human
- DoB: 236711.24
- Age: 24
- Birthplace: In the city of Filas on his home world of Edos
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Hair: short rusty red
- Eyes: Blue
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Face: block like with protruding cheeks
- Build: Stocky and muscular
- Identifying Marks: N/A
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Prefers casual Edosian robes or outfits.
- Voice: His unusual accent gives his soft voice a vibrant quality
- Handedness: He can use all three with equal dexterity
- Tattoos: none
Wayne is a stocky 5'9" human male from the colony world of New Scotland. He has a ruddy complection and reddish freckles as well as short rusty red hair. His social skills are extremely lacking due to growing up on a tradisionalist colony and then spending most of his life since then on backwater planets.
- Father - Me'dah is a shuttle mechanic
- Mother - Nu'bal is a pre-school teacher
- He has 3 brothers and 1 sister
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Risian Sunburst
- Favorite Food: Salads of any and all kinds but mostly those that are completely or mostly vegetarian
- Music Tastes: He enjoys a kind of techno music with lots of metallic sounds
- Religious Beliefs: The universe was built by the great machine, a device that survived the death of the last universe to build another.
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Edosian (Fluent)
- Romulan, Andorian (Basic Knowledge)
He grew up with an interest in seeing more and working with unusual machines.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - He had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of his species prior to his admittance to the Academy.
- Starfleet Medical Records - He has been fairly healthy so far except for a series of extreme rashes that were caused by to high of a alien protein intake in his food during his first year at the Academy.
- Physiological Profile - He tested well, with no phobias or other mental issues. He also deals fairly well with stress but not with constant supervision or prodding to speed up a job.
- Academy Record - He placed in the top third of his class.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified in most fields of engineering with a recognized knack for working with alien and unknown systems.
- Cadet cruise was on the USS Poland
- Graduated with honors and posted to the USS Eagle