Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cadet Tu'ph Bokett, a Xindi-Insectoid, is currently an officer aboard a cadet cruise on the simulated USS Centris-A.
- Full name: Tu'ph Bokett
- Date of birth: 239403.29 (5 years old)
- Species: Xindi-Insectoid
- Gender: None, referred to as they.
- Hair color: None, greenish skin
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 157 cm (5"2')
- Parents: Thes'ens-Raeqreik-Cramphaex (8) and Isqix-Choneall-Galxots-Ghan (11)
- Siblings: 28 hatchmates.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Tu'ph was destined to join Starfleet before even being born, as part of the 3rd wave of a program that was meant to improve Xindi-Federation relations. Their childhood was a short one, even short compared to other Insectoids'. They were taught basic skills in a short amount of time, being able to walk after two days, and able to speak and write after three weeks. Their hatchmates and they were trained for life in Starfleet before entering Starfleet Academy at the age of four months. These Xindi were trained so quickly, because the species lifespan was around twelve to fifteen years at most. As most of their life was spent on Earth, Tu'ph has grown to adapt to some parts of human culture. Despite that, Tu'ph has had a hard time at Starfleet Academy, trying desperately to fit in. However, they found themselves lacking the social skills to do so. Their years at the Academy, when not studying, were mostly spent observing the different aliens and how they behaved. Over the years, Tu'ph has been gaining social skills but they are still very shy in day-to-day communication. They have much respect for the command hierarchy, though, as it is similar to that on the Xindi home world and thus comes instinctually. Tu'ph was a bright student and generally excelled in the more technical classes; they preferred practical over theoretical knowledge and would spent a lot of his time in the great amount of labs and holodecks on site. Their attention span, much shorter than that of humanoids, often served as a challenge when studying, though. This short attention span is the cause for Tu'phs love of action over thought. Now, having finished their last year in the Academy, Tu'ph is excited to explore the galaxy on a starship, as they see it as their life's purpose.