USS Wall Street
|USS Wall Street|
NPC STATUS VESSEL
“Little by little, One travels far. - J.R.R. Tolkien”
The USS Wall Street is a Oracle class starship launched in 2390. It is currently under the command of Captain Sh'Torn an Andorian. It is named after the famous Earth street in which a lot one of the old nation states wealth was exchanged in. The Wall Street isn't currently stationed in one particular place due to it's current ongoing mission. It is a large science vessel holding 500 officers, most of which are science officers. The Wall Street also serves a second purpose of transporting diplomats to and from federation planets on which they serve. it does this while still performing its primary mission of science.
Captain Sh'Torn took command in 2390 when the ship was first launched and has held the position of CO since. The ship's crew care about their work deeply and will always do their best to make the diplomats they transport as comfortable as possible.
In 2391, the USS Wall Street was the point ship for the investigation into the Siege of Resilion IV, where a rebel faction attempted a hostile takeover of the planet. Due to the destruction of the planetary courthouses, it also was the site of the trials as well.
- Dimensions: Length: 580 meters
- Beam: 205 meters
- Height: 155 meters
- Accommodation: 500 officers and crew; 7,500 personal evacuation limit
- Power Plant: One 1,500+ Cochrane warp core feeding two nacelles; one impulse system
- Performance: Warp 9.97 for 12 hours
- Armament: Six type-9 phaser emitters; two photon torpedo launchers
- Primary - The Wall Streets primary mission is the geoscientific investigation of uncolonised star systems.
- Secondary - Transport the Denobulan Diplomat for Earth & Vulcan back to Vulcan from the New Horizons Conference
- Tertiary - Smaller personal projects.