Chief of R&D at the Epsilon Program Lab, aboard Deep Space 285, specializing in Communication Sciences and Artificial Intelligence.
Her family lived in many of Sol system's year-round tropical climates. Her mother, Sun Sato, was the former owner of a Federation-sponsored commercial fleet and her father, Singh, was a Doctor of Medicine. She is an expert in water-sailing.
- Full Name: Tsodi Rama Sumataran
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 235803.11
- Place of Birth: Fiji, Oceania. Sol III.
- Gender: Female
- Mother: Sun Sato-Sumataran
- Father: Singh Sumataran
- Marital Status: Single.
- Children: None.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 237912.20
- Current Rank: Lieutenant (Junior Grade)
- Current Assignment: Deep Space 285
- Previous Assignment: Chief Science Officer of USS Discovery-B until 238406.17
- Duty Post: Chief Science Officer, Deep Space 285 and Chief of R&D at Epsilon Program
Awards & Commendations
The Barclay Bead