|Faustina Zu Kuppasoop|
|Lieutenant Junior Grade|
|Deep Space 224 • USS Excalibur-A|
- This article is about the deceased Human Starfleet officer. For the holonovel character who now resides in the body of Tina Kuppasoop, see Mary Daniel.
Faustina Zu Kuppasoop (born 236104.15, died 239903.09 aged 37), better known as Tina Kuppasoop, was a Human female officer in the Federation Starfleet. At the time of her death, she held the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade and served as a tactical officer aboard the USS Excalibur-A.
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: 57 kg
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Slight
- Father: Asalid Anda Kuppasoop (b. 2329)
- Mother: Jesta Kuppasoop-Fermi (née Small, b. 2329)
- Brother: Matthew Travis (M. T.) Kuppasoop (b. 2357)
- Brother: Phillip D. Kuppasoop (b. 2359)
- Hamsan Dwich: Kuppasoop and Hamsan met in 2396 while serving on Deep Space 224. Together with security officer Sauerkreemin ch'Yves, Kuppapoop and Hamsan had a romantic relationship that lasted nearly a year. In 2397, Kuppasoop and ch'Yves decided they wanted to make their relationship exclusive, and they broke up with Hamsan in the queue at Subway Sams.
Faustina "Tina" Kuppasoop was born in Melfi, Betazed, in 2361. Her father is noted Federation diplomat Asalid Anda Kuppasoop (b. 2329). Her mother is author Jesta Small (b. 2329), who has written several authorized biographies of prominent Federation political figures. She has two older brothers, Matthew Travis (M. T.) Kuppasoop (b. 2357) and Phillip Ma Kuppasoop (b. 2359). Her parents divorced in 2370, after which she was raised primarily by her father. Her her mother remarried in 2377, to physicist U. D. Fermi. She lived most of her childhood on Betazed before relocating with her family to Berengaria in 2377, at the age of 16. She was educated at the University of Axanar, from which she graduated with a degree in conflict resolution in 2383. Initially following in her father's footsteps, she entered the diplomatic service and worked in junior roles at the Federation High Commissions on Axanar, Cygnia Minor, and Pacifica. In 2386, she was accepted into Starfleet Academy, where she majored in security and from where she graduated in 2390.
Tina Kuppasoop is a schemer, and loves a good bit of drama. Starfleet service has mellowed out some of her more scheming tendencies, but she remains largely self-centered and self-focused. She has a pet dog, an Alaskan Malamute, called Nacho Kuppasoop, whom she adores.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
Tina Kuppasoop is a retired PNPC of Yogan Yalu.