The Timeline Project is a retired taskforce that worked on building an ongoing timeline of our community, going back to the very early days of the group. Those interested in maintaining the history of our group should consider joining the Community History Team.
We use an online site called xtimeline. The timeline creation utility is free to use. But to edit, you must register and be accepted as a friend on the timeline by our main account.
- Follow the instructions found here.
- Go to this profile and request "Friend" status.
- Once you are accepted, you can begin editing the timeline, located here.
What should be put on the timeline?
- Promotions to Commander, and above.
- Ship commissioning, decommissioning, and crew moves from one ship to another.
- Fleet events (fleet-wide plot beginnings/endings/notable points, anniversaries, etc.)
- Award ceremonies
- Administrative changes (new CC/EC magistrates, CaL changes)
What about IC stuff?
Check out the UFoP Timeline for an area to list In Character events.
|Edit this Nav||Leadership Roster|
|Teams||StarBase 118 Academy: Training Team|
|UFOP: SB118 Group Elements: Publicity Team · Newsies Team · Newsletter Team · Wiki Administrators · Wiki Operations Team · Chat Team · Poll of the Week · The (Image) Collective · Department of Veterans Affairs · Podcasts Team · Memory Book Team · Federation News Service Team · Community History Team · Advanced Starship Design Bureau|
|Contests & Challenges: Top Sims Contest · Featured Bio Contest · Halloween Avatar Contest|
|Retired: Writing Challenge · Timeline Project · The Reporter · SB118 Development Team · Species Development Team · Web Development Team · Graphics Contest|
|Guilds||Characters Guild · Readers Guild · Lambda Alliance · Species Guild|
|Duty Post Forums|
|Command||Executive Council · Captains Council|