|Member of Starfleet Academy|
|Cadet 1st Class Telev P’Trell|
Telev P'Trell is a Star Fleet Cadet, eager and bright, ready to make a name for herself and her family
- Full Name: Telev P'Trell
- Race: Andorian
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
- Hair Color: White
- Length of Hair: Short with a “pop culture” twist.
- Eye Color: Flat green with a hint of brown.
- Skin Tone: Lighter Blue hue
- Birthmarks, Scars: A scar on left knee from when it broke in a climbing accident
- Build: medium, no bulging muscles, more of a runner's build
- Face: high cheekbones and a long chin line, ovaled faced.
- Eyes: eager for Telev's own sake. Can be filled to the brim with pessimism when working in groups of certain class.
- Mouth: Thin lips, usually cracked from wetting them with tongue.
- Arms: Lean, but can lift a great deal of weight. Long nimble fingers and chewed on fingernails.
- Legs: Short legs, little feet
- Carriage: Slouches, usually has to think about standing up straight.
- Poses : Supports her head with hand, leaning against things or slouching.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Plain simple, usually a jumpsuit of "earthy" solid colors
- Shoes: Boots
- Voice: Similar to “Ashley Monroe”, Slightly higher pitched.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Quarters: Organized but not stuffy OCD. Filled with memorabilia and pictures of friends and family.
- Favorite Room: Anywhere with a big picture sized window
- Habits: Fumbles her thumbs when nervous or excited. Chews on nails when under pressure.
- Mannerisms: Can be loud and obnoxious when she is on a topic she knows well
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Taking pictures. Mostly of things that are completely different from her world. She likes to read short stories.
- Likes: Short stories. Colorful sunrise / sunsets. Glacier watching and snowy areas.
- Dislikes: To loud of noises, bass music and sounds. To hot or humid climates. Animals
- Ambitions and Goals: To graduate the Academy with honors and bring honor to her family name.
- Achievements in Life: Being accepted into Starfleet
- Disappointments in Life: Leaving her highschool sweetheart.
- Temperament: Depends on her mood. If in a good mood tends to be more playful in her bantering. If she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, tends to be a little more snooty.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Animals. Mostly little ones she could lose track of. Bugs of all kinds.
- Physical Limitations: She doesn’t let physical limitations get the better of her. Though jumping to high or running up rocky terrain causes pain in her knee
- Marital Status: Single
- Parents: Thiloh & Tava P’Trell
- Father: Thiloh is an animal doctor.
- Mother: Tava is a pilot for the Andorian Fleet.
- Siblings: Galah is her older sister, following in their father’s footsteps as an animal doctor
Telev was born to Thiloh and Tava P’Trell, a second daughter. They always wanted a son and raised Telev as such, no frills or fru fru girly things. She grew up tougher than most boys her age.
When she was very young one of the animals her father was attending, an Andorian Bull, she tried to pet it, despite her father’s warning. As a result it bit at her, growling and snarling from the bio-bed it was on. It terrified the young Andorian, making her fear to touch or be around such large animals.
When Telev was 14, she and her older sister went out on a hike, intending to climb down into one of the deeper caverns around their home. It was one that had been mined for the precious materials. But had been left to nature once all the precious materials dried up and they could dig no further. They had all their gear, prepared for staying a night and climbing gear. It was their first trip together without parents. They had seen a swarm of ice-bores in their journey before their climb down but thought little of it, but once they started down the swarm came through, dislodging their gear when they broke through the ice above the girls.. Telev fell a good 15 feet down, landing hard enough on her knee to break it. From then on she hated small animals she couldn’t see even more than the larger animals that could bite her. Galah had to call their parents to pull her up out of the cavern.
The pain in her knee lasted a long time, but she pushed through it. She was the tough one. The one who would leave Andor and make a name for her and her family among the stars. She almost failed the physical for StarFleet, but after much convincing that she could, and would, do it they let her. She proved the choice sound.