Lieutenant T'Espera is a Vulcan training officer at Starfleet Academy.
- Full Name: T'Espera
- Race: 3/4 Vulcan
- Date of Birth: 236609.11
- Place of Birth: USS Rigel
- Age: 37
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T3.
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- HairStyle: Short, Black
- Eye Color: Grey-blue
- Skin Tone: Slightly tanned.
- Build: Slender
- Carriage: Relaxed, often has her hands clasped in her lap or behind her back.
- Voice: Soft, and calm.
- Handedness: Right.
- Habits and mannerisms: Holdings hands clasped in her lap or behind back.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None in particular.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Plays the Vulcan Lyre, like to keep small Bonzai trees and cactuses.
- Likes: Vulcan cuisine, particularly Ulan soup which is noted as being more flavoursome than Plomeek soup.
- Dislikes: Mess, dirt and untidiness.
- Ambitions and Goals: To start a family and continue to excel in her chosen career path.
- Achievements in Life: Providing new generations of cadets with the skills they need to carve out successful careers of their own.
- Disappointments in Life: Missing out on a prestigious place in the Vulcan Botany Society.
- Temperament: Calm and serious.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Clowns and other loud and obnoxious entertainers.
- Physical Limitations: Prefers to avoid touch.
- Marital Status: Bonded to Sovan
- Children: None
- Father: Surin (1/2 Vulcan, 1/2 Human)
- Mother: T'Mel
- Siblings: None
T'Espera came from a family with a history of Starfleet service. She was encouraged to continue that tradition and having grown up on starships and seen so much of Starfleet life it seemed like the logical choice to her. She was lucky to grow up on a ship with a ew families and became friends with a couple of the other children. Most of the ships she grew up on were not big enough to warrant having their own nurseries or schools so her learning was taken care of primarily in the family quarters. She completed her standard distance learning courses and a few additional ones on natural sciences and music.
Due to the fact both her parents worked long shifts, particularly if there was a crisis T'Espera often had no other company than the holonanny programmed to take care of her needs and see that she completed her lessons. As a result she has a particularly hard time relating to other people or making friends.
She is kind in nature and has a natural desire to help others around her by sharing knowledge. During her own time at the academy she formed several study groups and helped many of her fellow cadets through tough courses and subjects they were weaker at. This was identified and led to her eventual placement as a training officer where she strives to arm her cadets with as much knowledge as possible.