|Lieutenant Scott Reed|
- 1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2 PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
- 3 AWARDS
- 4 MISSION LOGS
- 5 SIMS (OPTIONAL)
- Scott Reed is an interesting mix of two personality types. Most often, he has a very charming and cavalier attitude. He has a good natured sense of humor, and he's very laid back until someone gives him a reason not to be. When the situation calls for it, he has no problem getting down to business. Honor and duty are extremely important to him. He's learned to control his emotions when he needs to, and so he excels when under pressure. On the rare occasion that someone or something pushes him too far, causes him to lose his temper, he can be a dangerous man.
- Mannerisms: Polite and respectful, unless someone gives him a reason not to be. More laid back once he knows someone better.
- Temperament: Usually cool and calm. On the rare occasion that he loses his temper, it can be quite violent.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Weapon design and enhancement. As a Tactical Officer on a science vessel, he finds himself looking for ways to give the Mercury more bang for her buck.
- Sense of humor.
- Challenges, both physical and mental.
- Currently located on Deck 5.
- Favorite Room: The Holodeck. It provides everything from relaxation to workouts and training exercises, all in one convenient location.
Ambitions and Goals
- Seeks to improve himself wherever possible, desiring to be the best at anything he chooses to do while still understanding his own limits.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
- Reed is very proud of the awards he's received for his service in Starfleet so far. Family tradition is important to him, and he's glad that he can carry on the expectations set by generations of Reed men and women who came before him.
- List of disappointments
Describtion of family.
- OPTIONAL: Describtion of mother/how your characters mother impacted your characters life/how is your characters mother today; does she have an occupation?
- OPTIONAL: Describtion of father/how your characters father impacted your characters life/how is your characters father today; does he have an occupation?
- OPTIONAL: Describtion of siblings/how your characters siblings impacted your characters life/how are your characters siblings today; do they have an occupation?
OPTIONAL: Family history/relationship between your character and your characters family.
((OOC: You are able to create a page by typing [[/Personal History]]))
OPTIONAL: Timeline of events.
USS Ronin Missions
- Where the Eagles Dare
- Suns of Anarchy
USS Mercury Missions
Link to sims that you might have put on the Wiki or are on the Ronin's website.
|NPC Listing · USS Mercury Crew Manifest · Crew History