Lieutenant Sakara Virgo came from unique origins. Her birth is the result of an arranged marriage between a Ligonian Prince and the 5th House of Betazed, know as the De'Marc's. She is the only child and deeply loved by both parents.
- Full Name: Sakara Indigo Virgo
- Race: Create a link to a species from the ILI, i.e.- Ligonian
- Date of Birth: July 4,
- Place of Birth: Ligon II
- Age: 27
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T3E6
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Hair Color: Brown, with highlights
- Length of Hair: Long, wavy
- Eye Color:Pale blue with black pupils like most Betazoids
- Skin Tone:Lightly tanned
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Build: Muscular, toned
- Face: Perfect Oval
- Eyes: large but sharp
- Mouth: full lips and well proportioned
- Arms: muscular
- Legs: long and toned
- 'Poses : at attention, hands clasped behind back at ease, folded arms, expressing hidden distaste or frustration
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):Always clean, pressed and well fitted.
- Shoes: Issued boots
- Voice: Has a loud, unexpected voice when on duty
- Handedness: Right handed
- Quarters: Always tidy to entertain guests. Always some sort of music playing in the background if not from her own flutes or her own voice.
- Favorite Room: Sick Bay
- Habits: Talks too much
- Mannerisms: Tends to stare at people when she gets a "feeling" from their emotions.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Sakara believes in the Ligonian Gods but she has also secretly learned of the 4 Deities from her mother, which the Betazoid people believe in.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Sakara loves music and listens to all kinds, mostly classical while at work, which is soothing to her. She listens to her tribal music in the privacy of her quarters and can often be found singing in their native tongues or playing one of her many flutes along with the tribal songs.
- Likes: People, new places and new things. Likes to talk, dance, sing and be interacting with others. She tends to get bored if she's not engaged in something to distract herself
- Dislikes: Violence, bad manners and quiet people.
- Ambitions and Goals: Wishes to become a good doctor
- Achievements in Life: Mastering Archery and fencing as well as many forms of martial arts.
- Disappointments in Life: Learning that her father does not like Betazoids, but loves her mother, not for her brains but for her looks. She was determined to prove that beautiful people are smart too.
- Temperament: Has a tendency to get rather angry and upset if provoked, otherwise, she is more calm than most and quiet, unless she had an inkling for talking your ear off.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):Afraid of nothing as that would be most dishonorable.
- Physical Limitations: Very strong, stronger than most females but she doesn't look like it.
- Marital Status:Single
- Children" None
- Father: Segar Dante Virgo, Prince of Ligon II. King of Ligon II arranged for his son to marry into one of the houses of Betazed. The arrangement was made some years ago when the King met with Betazoid officials. The King and the leader of the the 5th House of Betazed, Sergio De'Marc agree that there newly born children would wed at the age of 21. The first time Segar laid eyes on his bride, he fell deeply in love. Sakara was the result of their joining after the traditional Betazoid wedding.
- Mother: Sarri De'Marc - Raised to be the bride of the Ligonian Prince, Sarri was taught of their culture and traditional ways of dress, addressing and codes of honor. She was as well, well taught of Betazoid traditions so she would pass on her knowledge to her children. Having a difficult birth, Sarri gave birth to Sakara and could no longer have children. As a result, Sari showered Sakara with everything she had to offer, love, knowledge and friendship.
Born on Ligon II, Sakara Indigo Virgo was born, according to Terran time tables on July 4. Yet accodring to Ligonian beliefs, she was born on a day the moons of Ligonian were all aligned and visible in the sky.
As part of her upbringing, Sakara was treated by Terran standards as a male child, instead of a pampered female. As she grew up, her parents taught her Ligonian ways as well as Betazoid ways. She was trained to be a warrior at heart and yet had the dignified mannerisms of the polished Betazoid etiquette.
When she was old enough, her father taught her how to fight using all sorts of techniques until she became an accomplised in hand to hand combat, martial arts and fencing. She is also very skilled with archery. She has a great love for archery and is often found practicing.
Her mother, Sarri, taught her to use her mind. When she was a teen ager, her mother noticed her empathic abilities. Sakara was at first fearful of how she was "feeling" other's emotions and getting "glimpses" of their thoughts, The telepath she was receiving wasn't very powerful and in fact it was just single words, she'd pick up on but instead of trying to teach her to be more telepathic, her mother strove to enhance her empathic abilities. This was mostly because the Ligonain people frowned on telepaths. They found "reading" to be un-honorable. However, Sarri taught her daughter to hide her abilities and only use them for her own advantage. Sarri suggested to practice this with her father. When he was in a bad mood, she could "feel" it and simply come back to ask her questions when he was in better mood. Sakara had found this amusing and practiced it so much with her father that she soon learned when she could approach him and when she should wait for another time. She soon began to practice this with her Professors and other people, however, not letting on that she was "senseing" their emotions and reacting accordingly. She became a master a it over time until it became a natural part of her ways.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238607.12
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: N/A
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of Starfleet Merit and Achievement 1: Date awarded.
Graduated from Betazed Academy 237605.31 at the age of 15
Entered Vulcan Medical Institute 237608.01 at age 1
Completed Course of study 23805.31 at the age of 22.
Studies as Intern with Dr. Serok at the Vulcan Medical Institute for 2 years until 238212.22 at the age of 24.
Graduated from Star Fleet Academy 238512.27, three years later at the age of 27.
Taking final exam with Star Fleet Academy on SB 118. 238607.07 - 238607.12 - Passed