Lieutenant Sarah Reed is currently a Research Engineer for Deep Space 17.
- Full Name: Sarah Aliah Reed
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: Stardate 236302.01
- Place of Birth: York, United Kingdom, Earth
- Age: 23 Terran Years
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: None
- Height: 5feet 8inches
- Weight: 110lbs
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Bit longer than the shoulders.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: A number of ear piercings in right ear.
- Quarters: Usually messy but she's snapped out of that a lot since getting the second pip. There are bits and bobs of computer parts located in various drop-zones around her quarters. However, there is also a large footlocker with several bottles of Romulan Ale stashed away...
- Favorite Room: Main Engineering
- Mannerisms: Has a tendency to kick things that don't work.
- Physical Limitations: Elbow licking is out of the question.
- Temperment: Relatively joyful, bouncy almost, quiet sometimes and friendly.
- Habits: Has deep discussions with herself and is often late, though that's all sod's law.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Unsure.
Sarah's a hard personality to pin down. Some have described her as playful and unpredictable, whereas others reserve judgement. She can be fiesty and explosive with a really bad temper when really provoked beyond belief, but other than that she's a ferocious tomboy who just loves Engineering.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- A very English sport. Sarah was brought up playing it and has loved it ever since.
- Its quite rare that she gets to do any exercise in the contact variety, but boxing is her favourite, although nobody would really guess; she doesn't broadcast it.
- Learning French
- With her mother being part-French, Sarah decided to learn the language as a hobby in her younger years for their frequent visits to Europe.
Likes and Dislikes
- Food: Foreign food usually takes her fancy more, but her favourite is Larish Pie, and kippers.
- Technology: Sarah likes to keep on top of recent technology just in case something goes wrong. She's oddly curious.
- Programming: Anything from the LCARS to prototype holograms.
- Holo-novels: She has a very respectable collection now.
- Controlling People: They irritate her. Her mother is one of them and having grown up with said type-of-mother she is loath to put herself back in the same position.
- Borg: Three guesses why. "Resistance is..."
- Cake: Oddly enough, she's not all that fond of the sponge variety.
Ambitions and Goals
Not really having any set goals, Sarah wants to experience the universe and everything it has to offer.
With exceedingly pushy parents, Sarah had joined as an Engineer simply through the love of the profession and the fact that it was a complete stick in the eye for her mother.
- Marital Status: Single
- Mother: Stephanie Reed, Doctor
- Profession: Doctor
- Stephanie Reed has never been a doting mother to her child or very interested in her life at all. When Sarah started to show the signs of tomboyish behaviour, Stephanie left the rest of the raising to her husband. Being a fully qualified and experienced Doctor, Stephanie still works in their home town of York at the Medical Institute.
- Father: Robbert Reed
- Profession: Doctor
- Robbert is the typical proud father of his young daughter and has always known that she was a daddy's girl. She would rather spend hours in their workshop listening to him then preparing for a dinner party with her mother. Robbert is a lecturer at the York Medical Institute and finds his work rewarding in every sense.
- See: Professional History
- Date Graduated from Academy: Stardate 238408.20
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: Deep Space 17
- Duty Post: Research