|Raisa Maximovna Konstantin|
Raisa Konstantin is currently unassigned.
- Full Name: Raisa Maximovna Konstantin
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: 237101.01
- Place of Birth: Cestus III
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135 pounds
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Mid back and kept in ponytail.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Average
- Handedness: Right
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Baseball
- Likes: A good party, or a good book.
- Dislikes: Anyone who doesn't take her seriously.
- Temperment: Off duty, something of a party-girl. On duty - calm, collected, and able to operate well under pressure.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): None.
- Physical Limitations: None.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Maximov Sergei'ich Konstantin (Baseball Player)
- Mother: Janine Konstantin (Sports Manager)
- Siblings: None
- Taziano Cavaleri: Raisa and Taz have been friends since she started at the academy. She was usually socially awkward and uptight about everything. After spending a few weeks hanging around Taz, he convinced her to open up a bit and relax. They developed a friendship so unique that they usually had an unspoken look which read "be careful" whenever they were paired in a class for a holodeck training exercise.
Raisa was always a fairly precocious little brat, and no-one that knew her was surprised when at the age of 6, she announced she was going to be a doctor. What did surprise them was the fact that by the the time she left college, she hadn't changed her mind, and shipped off to the Academy with an "I told you so" grin. Halfway through her first year, she wound up freezing during an autopsy of a burn victim. After a bit of guidance counseling, she switched her major to a dual major: security and tactical. She stayed in the academy an extra year to pick up a minor in engineering.
Her first year at the academy during a field trip, the ship she was on had been destroyed; she had been adrift for approximately 2 days before she was rescued. She didn't know of any other survivors.
Her second year, she was part of a first contact mission, though she doesn't recall a lot of the details.
The third year of the academy she sustained a serious injury in the academy labs when one of her chemistry experiment blew up. It was her own fault, and led to eight months of recovery and physical therapy, and the blast resulted in her left eye being replaced by a cybernetic implant.
Her final year, she spent being mentored by a well respected trauma surgeon.
|Starfleet Service Record
For OOC Badges, Awards & Player Achievements, click here
|Awards and Service Ribbons|