User:Jocelyn Marshall/Taziano Cavaleri
|Birthplace||New Chicaago, Sigma Iotia II|
Cadet Taziano Calaveri, an Iotian male, is a fourth year cadet at Starfleet Academy.
- Full Name: Taziano "Taz" Calaveri
- Race: Iotian
- Date of Birth: 14th August
- Place of Birth: Northside Territory, Sigma Iotia II
- Age: Early Twenties
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: TO
- Height: 1.80m.
- Weight: 85kgs
- Hair Color: Dark/Auburn
- Length of Hair: Short. Curly.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Skin Tone: Light. Freckled.
- Birthmarks, Scars: None.
- Build: Athletic. Lean.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Clasps his hands behind his back. Rocks on his feet.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Shirts. Lots of shirts. Not at the same time.
- Handedness: Right.
- Habits: Twiddles with a silver coin on one hand. Cracks his neck.
- Face: Smooth skin; typically bearded; freckled.
- Voice: Typical male humanoid (mid-range baritone); Earth New York accent.
- Quarters: Shared with a Kriosian male. Unless inspection day, it's a mess.
- Favorite Room: Stellar Cartography. He likes the silence.
- Mannerisms: Chews on his cheeks.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Draws with charcoal; swims for the Academy team; sails boats; reads books; listens to big band music.
- Likes: Hot espresso; lemon cakes; cold evenings; the beach.
- Dislikes: Cold espresso; strawberries; hot nights; the desert.
- Ambitions and Goals: Graduate from Starfleet Academy.
- Achievements in Life: Have a knack for science and technology, which is still quite rare on his home world.
- Disappointments in Life: None. Yet.
- Temperment: Relaxed and humorous; eager and curious; seeks aesthetic beauty in life; celebrates the small things.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Does not like snakes. Snakes do not like him.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Children: None
- Father: Gideon Calaveri
- Mother: Silvia Embury
- Older Sister: Rosalia Calaveri
- Younger Sister: Natalia Calaveri
Taziano, or Taz to his friends, is a smooth and kind young man who loves nothing more than learning new and interesting skills. With a passion for studying and acquiring new science and technology abilities, and a knack for getting into sticky situations when he isn't looking, its no wonder he is often found racing from one class to another, either in anticipation of a good day ahead or catching up with his schedule due to a late night before.
Outside of classes, he is usually found with a smile on his face, drawing sketches with charcoal, getting it everywhere, and sitting outside under the stars on a cold night.
Brought into being shortly before he was expected, Taz is the only son and middle child of an Iotian couple, who set up their home in the Northside Territory of Sigma Iotia II. Taz was expected to go into the family business of running the Cavaleri Taprooms and soon found himself tremendously bored, becoming something of a dewdropper, and finally resorted to designing and creating advanced delivery systems and entertainment systems to make his life easier. Seeing his talent for technology and the application of science, and his longing to be out there seeing the galaxy instead of confined to the planet, he aimed high for Starfleet Academy. He would call it "Shooting for the moon with a hayburner".
Before being accepted, he moved to San Francisco, Earth, and enrolled in as many training programs as he could. His social life somehow didn't suffer, as he would often be found in one bar or another, slinging drinks around and crafting complex cocktails for the party scene. His application to Starfleet was rejected once, but that didn't appear to deter him, and he was accepted on his second request.