||North Carolina, Earth
Natalie Kwiecinska is currently serving as a Counselor aboard the USS Chin'toka.
- Height: 160cm (5’3’’)
- Hair: Ginger in colour, kept between shoulder to mind back in length, usually worn down, except for during away missions where it is tied back.
- Eyes: Green
- Father: Krzysztof, a software developer for a civilian shuttle company.
- Mother: Abigail, aka ‘Abi’, a carer at a sheltered housing development for elderly individuals needing assisted living.
- Older brother: Richard, aka ‘Rich’, an electrical engineer for a US telecoms firm.
- Younger sister: Kaska, aka ‘Kas’, a freelance interior designer.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Natalie’s upbringing was unremarkable in that she was neither spoiled, nor did she suffer any tremendous trauma. She had a healthy, accident free childhood, with lots of friends around her. She was closer to her sister than her brother, and while she had the odd squabble with one or the other, it was nothing out of the ordinary for any growing family. While she was never at the bottom or the top of the class, Natalie enjoyed school and did well, especially in biology, chemistry, federation standard, geography, art & design, and technological studies.
Among her fondest childhood memories are the tales and adventures of her grandmother Jeanette McCue, who was an enlisted medical technician. Between that and her mother’s career as a carer, Natalie has always been pulled towards a career in healthcare. It was her grandmother’s influence that led Natalie to join Starfleet and her biggest regret to date is that Jeanette passed away before she was able to graduate.
During the Academy, Natalie enjoyed the great outdoors:- running, hiking, climbing, camping, kayaking. She also has a fondness for photography and contributed a photo to an exhibition showcasing the native flora and fauna of her home county.
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons