Ensign Natal Jorem was assigned as a medical officer to Starbase 118
|Natal Jorem –?????|
- 1 APPEARANCE
- 2 MANNER
- 3 PERSONALITY
- 4 FAMILY
- 5 PERSONAL HISTORY
- 6 PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- 7 SIM ARCHIVE
- Height: 5'5
- Weight: In pounds or kilos.
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair:
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone:
- Quarters: Decorations, pictures, etc.
- Favorite Room:
- Physical Limitations:
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
- Children: Ryak (son): 17-years-old, born in 236902.25, at the end of the Occupation. Ryak is half Bajoran and half Cardassian.
- Mother: Natal Kylar: born in 2330, three years into the Occupation
- Father: Natal Megal: born in 2328, the first year of the Occupation
- Siblings: Natal Jessa: born in 2363, 35 years into the Occupation. As a child, she had developed Orkett’s disease, which was later cured via a bone marrow transplant.
- Full Article: Jorem Natal's Personal History
From time immemorial, Natal Jorem, dreamed of stars. Understandable, considering that she and her parents, Kylar and Megal, were forced by Cardassians to work in a mine located in Hedrikspool Province, Bajor, a very harsh place to live. Natal viewed the stars as the Prophets’ promise to her that she would not live forever buried deep within the ground.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238606.19
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: Starbase 118 Ops
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
Awards & Commendations
StarFleet Assessments and Records
- 238606.19: Graduated Starfleet Academy
- 238606.20: Posted as Science Officer aboard USS Challenger-A