|Ladon "Firestarter" Ethne|
Ensign Ladon Ethne, a Betazoid Security Officer is on a vessel undercover.
- Full Name: Ladon "Firestarter" Ethne
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Race: Betazoid
- Place of Birth: Betazed
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: T4/E4
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Grand Relatives
- Grandmother: Estillise Firestarter
- Great Aunt: Ellena Firestarter
- Real Parents
- Father: Dominae "Thyne" Firestarter
- Mother: Elenor Firestarter
- Adoptive Parents
- Father: Lester "Firestarter" Ethne (Also Uncle)
- Father: Nate Ethne (Uncle's Husband)
- 237304.20: Elenor dies from illness. Ladon is sent to live with his uncle after his father leaves, unable to cope.
- 237507.30: His uncle marries a human named Nate Ethne. Due to Betazoid custom, Lester changes his last name.
Not ever really knowing his real parents, Ladon grew up under the care of his uncle and husband. Never feeling any resentment, he grew to call them both by the name of father. Reaching his teenage years, he is unsure what he wants to do with his life. Neither of his parents were ever in Starfleet, despite working on a myriad of ships under civilian guise. His great aunt consistently tries to steer him to applying for the academy, but he is torn about entering in two years. Thinking that the decision can be put off, at least temporarily, he continues with his school and social activities, trying everything, hoping that it will one day help him make up his mind.
Ethne is constantly changing his career path as he interacts with other people. Should he be pushed or pulled one way or another, he will change.
Starting off as a medic, the cadet eventually finished off his medical credits. Next, he is to complete his security training requirements. His training is not going well as he is met with under great scrutiny under Lieutenant JG Mannin.
His life is up in the air and nothing is concrete. He wonders why the galaxy is the way that it is. He aims to please, but is slow to accept praise. Why is it that he is unable to live up to Mannin's expectations?
- Zinna - Ladon is currently upset with the counselor's conduct. His interactions associated with her may deter him from medicine, especially counseling.
- Sampi - Cautious is what comes to mind. Ladon blames himself that he may have diagnosed a patient wrong, this also contributes towards a deterrent in medicine.
- Karn - Respect. Ladon respects Karn and as a whole security because of how they dealt with Lathu. A piqued interest in security was born.
- Lathu - Once sympathy, now frustration. Lathu is too mentally unstable which causes Ladon to behave erratically.
- Beaufytor - Slightly negative. Ladon believes that the Lieutenant is a bit harsh and has unrealistic expectations. Furthermore, he believes that his actions borderline on cruel.
- Wilde - Aggressive, but for a reason. Ladon believes that Wilde does all of his actions to protect others.
- Velana - Duty, or what duty stands for.