|Starbase 118 Ops|
Ensign Kudon is currently serving as a Engineering Officer aboard Starbase 118 Ops.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 165
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Average
- Parents: Lilliav (Mother), Drenak (Father)
- Siblings: Sareen (younger sister)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Kudon was raised on planet Vulcan and since a young boy easily grasped starship technology, entering many StarFleet science competitions throughout his youth. At age 18 he entered StarFleet with the goal of becoming an Engineering or Science Officer. In addition to specializing in warp core technology at StarFleet, Kudon developed a strong interest in social science courses as well, especially interstellar diplomatic relations.
His thesis at the Academy focused on an innovate way to make the interaction between a starship's warp core and fusion generator more efficient. Specifically he helped developed algorithms for a ship's computer subsystem responsible for power allocation that contained many variables that Engineering crew could modulate. As each variable is modulated, the amount of primary power generated by fusion generators and auxiliary power coming from an inactive warp core would change to adjust for the needs of the ship at any particular time. He also contributed to the enhancement of encryption techniques to protect warp cores from malicious cyberattacks.
While a StarFleet cadet, Kudon made the decision that he would live with greater emotion than traditional Vulcans, leading to significant conflict with his parents. This decision was informed by a variety of experiences from his youth, but a key factor was an incident when his younger sister, Sareen, was severely beaten by other children claiming to be motivated by Logic Extremists. Especially given the intensity of Vulcan emotions, Kudon can often struggle with emotion regulation, though he has developed sufficient skill through Vulcan meditation techniques to usually avoid being overwhelmed. He tends to let the logical side of him guide his outward interactions with people, but has a vibrant inner life that he considers a world in itself to explore.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239703.30||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineering Officer|
|Ensign||239703.30 - Ongoing||Starbase 118 Ops||Engineering Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History