Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kona is a Bajoran cook and the owner of a restaurant named "The Mess Hall" on Starbase 118.
- Full Name: Unknown
- Species: Bajoran
- Date of Birth: 235311.19
- Age: 33
- Place of Birth: Bajor
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic Status: N/A
- Languages Fluent in: Bajoran
- Height: 1.905 meters (6'3")
- Hair Color: Brown
- Hair Style: Short
- Facial Hair: Fashionable stubble.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Tanned
- Build: Tall, muscular, trim.
- Carriage: Confident
- Taste in Clothing: Dark colors. Fashionable. Nothing too loose or too tight.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: loading...
- Physical Limitations: loading...
- Pastimes: loading...
- Habits: loading...
- Religion: None. As a result, he does not wear a Bajoran earring.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Unknown -- deceased.
- Mother: Unknown -- deceased.
- Orphaned at age five. "Adopted" by a resistance cell soon after. Severed as their "cook" until he was old enough to begin fighting in addition to cooking.
- A cook in the Bajoran Militia until Bajor joined the Federation.
- Served on an Intrepid class vessel as a noncommissioned cook.
- Resigned from Starfleet and returned to Bajor to attend culinary school.
- Worked in a restaurant in Rome, Italy on Earth.
(He may admit to all, some, or none of the above depending on when, where, and to whom he is talking.)
- Opened The Mess Hall (designed to look similar to an Intrepid class vessel's mess hall) on Starbase 118 in November of 2386.
- He serves breakfast from opening until 1000, lunch from 1000 until 1600, and dinner from 1600 until closing.
- Serves lunch and dinner with these components: a main course, a subsidiary course, a fruit, two drink options (one alcoholic and one nonalcoholic), and dessert.