Ensign Johan Talbor, a Trill, is currently a Security Officer aboard the USS Avandar.
- Full Name: Johan Talbor
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Race: Trill, Joined
- Date of Birth: 236109.06
- Place of Birth: San Francisco, Earth
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status:N/A
- Height: 6'1
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Quarters: Obviously occupied. Rarely what most people consider "clean". Most notable object in the room is an acoustic guitar.
- Favorite Room: The Holodeck.
- Mannerisms: He is fairly quiet but always shows concern for his fellow officers and his superiors.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Talbor has never made any open claim on such things. If he has any religious beliefs he keeps them to himself.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Johan enjoys reading about ancient wars and history as well as lessions in diplomacy, he cooks, he practices boxing regularly. His favorite past time however is playing his guitar and listening to classic Terran Rock n Roll. He can sometimes be found in the crew lounge playing his guitar in the corner. He also enjoys a good drink, particularly beer or rum.
- Likes: Music, food, good times with friends.
- Dislikes: He loathes bananas and peanut butter.
- Ambitions and Goals: Johan wants to progress in rank in Starfleet and hold several positions from Chief of Security/Tactical to command his own vessel. He has also considered enrolling in the Starfleet Diplomatic Corps.
- Achievements in Life: Johan's greatest achievement in his life was when he bonded with the old and experianced Symbiont Talbor.
- Disappointments in Life: Never reconciling with or having a decent relationship with his father.
- Temperment: Johan is typically reserved while on duty as he takes his job very seriously but off the clock he is fairly open and friendly.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): He is unlike most Trills in that since he became Joined he has a fear/hatred of cold weather.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None (That are known)
- Father: Temas (Deceased)-Temas was a stern and somewhat bitter man who threw himself into his work in the Federation Science Academy specializing in Astrophysics. He seemed to have been bitter at life since he never passed the tests to Join with a Symbiote.
- Mother: Karrin-A sweet yet timid woman now in her early 50s. She devoted her life to raising her children more than anything else. Now that her husband is dead and her children are grown she has become a nurse on the Trill homeworld.
- Siblings: Sister - Kendras who lives on the Trill homeworld with her husband a Joined Trill named Velim Tan who owns a brewery and she has two kids a 7 year old son Omin and 3 year old daughter Beryl.
Johan was born on Earth on Stardate 236109.06. He had a difficult time growing up as his father held more staunch conservative Trill values such as wanting to preserve customs and culture from outside influence. This was a problem because Johan was very fascinated by human culture and history and especially an old type of music called Rock n Roll. Johan was a skirt chaser when he was younger. Known as "That Lecherous Trill" by many. Now that he has matured and Joined with a symbiont he has learned some degree of discipline around females but some would say not enough.
His father pressured him into taking the exams to become Joined. Though originally in his heart Johan was unsure if he wanted it by the time the tests were finished he was convinced that the added knowledge of several lifetimes would be very cool. However even that did not earn his father's approval. Joining did earn him many other gifts. The knowledge of over half a dozen lifetimes including that of Mila Talbor an assistant Trill dignitary who helped bring Trill into the Federation. It has also given him some quirks such as a passionate hatred for cold weather and the habit of telling stories that happened during previous lives like they happened to the current host.
Johan joined Starfleet Academy shortly after this specializing in Tactics and Diplomacy with a minor in Psychology.
- 238902.13: Graduated Starfleet Academy from the USS Centris and posted at the rank of Ensign to the USS Avandar under Captain Della Vetri.