|StarBase 118 Ops|
|Rank||Petty Officer First Class|
'Ivin Zumagi is currently serving as a Petty Officer First Class aboard the StarBase 118 Ops.
- Eyes: Blue.
- Build: Broad, working muscle. Quite athletic and toned, maintains a military fitness regime.
- Height: 6'0" (182.88 cm).
- Weight: 230 lbs (104.326).
- Hair Colour: Warm brown, going significantly gray.
- Length of Hair: Short and swept back, a bit tousled and messy.
- Skin: Slightly tanned and weather beaten, signs of age.
- Face: Angular, square jaw. Sharp cheekbones. Constant unshaved scruff. Always tired looking.
- Mouth: Rarely smiling, always pulled into a slight frown.
- Arms: Very toned and muscular. He has the build of a competetive boxer.
- Legs: Very muscular and strong.
- Notable marks: Ivin has a tattoo of a mining gun on his left forearm. He has various faded scars on his body from the Occupation. He has a scar horizontally over his chin. He has the caduceus tattooed over his heart.
- Carriage: Very stern and serious. Carries himself professionally and militaristically. Very seldom does he relax and only around people he trusts.
- Poses: Often subconciously standing at attention or at ease. Stands with his hands clasped behind his back or holding a PADD under his arm. When sitting, he leans back, crossing one leg over the other.
- Voice: Darker toned Baritone voice. Slight hoarseness as if he was a smoker for many years. He keeps a level, calm voice. Very rarely does he raise his voice, but when he does, he projects his voice with a military loudness and intensity.
- Appearance: Ivin is a tall and broad man with a very toned and athletic muscular build. He is surprisingly well built and strong for a doctor. He keeps up a neat, pristine and professional appearence. He seems to constantly be having unshaved scruff on his face, no matter what. Ivin has a stern expression on his face, very seldom smiling. He wears a Bajoran earring.
- Off Duty Appearance: Ivin very rarely deviates from his normal two colours: blue and biege. He favours dress shirts and polo shirts and slacks. He maintains a very professional look.
- Handedness: Left handed.
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Egil was raised like any other Al-Leyan, taken in by the Haemachuo. As a result he has no particular interest or bond with his blood family, nor did he choose to be particularly close to his Haemachuo unit. He struggled to feel like he fit in, constantly in and out of attitude adjustment therapy. He worked in an Engineering Branch, specifically working on Civil Engineering and working to build transport rail lines. He always had a fascination with space and always had an urge to explore, which was highly frowned upon. He became rather close with another male engineer. His relationship was found out and he was to be brought into attitude adjustment therapy once more. He started to question and display discontent for things on his home planet and willingly exiled himself off of Leya-1. A few of his closer friends followed suit, all keeping in contact with each other to help mitigate what would otherwise be the death sentence of their seasons. Egil took the Engineering path in Starfleet Academy. He started off as uptight and more serious, but he started to relax into Starfleet and his new role and be more himself
- Quarters: Ivin shares his quarters with his husband, Nivox Drasa. Their quarters are very clean and orderly.
- Workplace: Ivin is an absolute perfectionist. Everything has to be neat, tidy and correctly done.
- Favorite Drink: Terran Coffee. He takes it black and prefers it VERY strong.
- Favorite Food: Hasperat is is favourite go to food. It's somehting he can eat quickly between patients.
- Habits: Ivin is a chronic overworker and a heavy coffee drinker.
- Mannerisms: Ivin can be incredibly bossy and controlling especially in the workplace. He is incredibly direct and to the point. His mannerisims can shift adn change depending on who he is speaking to, as a colleague or a patient.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Ivin is a bit unsure of his faith in the Prophets after the Occupation. Sometimes he wants to believe in them, othertimes he resents and hates them for allowing the Occupation to happen to Bajor.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Ivin is a competetive boxer in his free time. He took it up as a way to let out his pent up frustration and deal with his aggression in a safe, controlled method.
- Likes: Coffee, work, boxing, children. Surprisingly he likes dark, underground or confined spaces, they are comforting to him.
- Dislikes: Difficult patients, unwanted touch, unprofessional people and behaviour in the workplace, bigotry
- Ambitions and Goals: Start a new life with his husband in Starfleet. Become a full officer in Starfleet and become the equivalent rank of what he was in the Bajoran Militia. Start a family.
- Achievements in Life: Surviving and fighting against the Occupation of Bajor, becoming a surgeon and doctor. Getting married. He has several boxing championship titles under his belt.
- Disappointments in Life: He wished he had left the Bajoran Militia sooner and joined with Starfleet
- Temperament: Ivin is a rather stern man. He can be incredibly bossy, especially in medical situations or in the sickbay. He will not hesitate to tell off an Admiral for ignoring doctor’s orders. He is very strict about protocol and patient treatments. He is kind to people working below him and cadets, knowing they are still learning. His demeanour changes depending on who is is speaking to/treating.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): PTSD from being a forced mine labourer during the Occupation and combat as a resistance fighter. He regularly sees a therapist for that and to help with his work. Reacts very poorly to unwanted touch.
- Physical Limitations: Ivin’s knees are starting to show signs of age. He should be due for a knee replacement in the next 5 or so years.Has a lung condition similar to asthma from his time in the mines. He regularly takes medicated hypos to manage it. It does not bother him or affect his work unless he misses taking them.
- Strengths: Ivin is quick to react in medical situations and is extremely good at keeping calm in these situations.
- Weaknesses: Chronic overworker; he will regularly ignore his own needs to continue working, especially when it comes to surgeries or emergencies.