|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Ensign, Elva Inera|
- Full Name: Elva Inera
- Race: Kobliad
- DoB: 236302.03
- Age: 24
- Birthplace: Kiloma Colony on the planet of Kiloma III
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'19"
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Hair: Shoulder length black hair usually worn up in a bun or tied into a pony tail hanging to one side
- Eyes: Brown/Amber
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Face: oval in shape
- Build: slim and athletic
- Identifying Marks: none
- Clothing (Off-Duty): She tends to wear loose long dresses or loose shirt and slacks that compliment her shape
- Voice: soft and pleasing
- Handedness: left
- Tattoos: None
She is of average height and weight for her people who resemble terrans and she has the slight ridge that runs from the top of her nose up into her hairline that all of her people do. She has an energetic spirit, enjoys life, laughs easily and usually seems to be much younger than she really is. Off duty she wears her hair down.
- Father: Tir Inera is a teacher at the colonies university.
- Mother: Ovila Inera is a dietitian at the colonies hospital.
- Siblings: She has 2 younger sisters
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: fruit flavoured water
- Favorite Food: any kind of salad with greens
- Music Tastes: Soft music that mimics nature.
- Religious Beliefs: Rational atheist with philosophical ideals
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Kobliad (Fluent)
- Vulcan (Fluent)
- Grazerite (Basic)
Adventurous in spirit she joined Starfleet and enjoys the challenges and unusual cultures that she gets expose to on a constant basis. She also tends to be attracted to older men.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - She had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of her species prior to her admittance to the Academy.
- Starfleet Medical Records - She has been fairly healthy so far except for a serious case of Colian Flu that she contracted during a massive viral outbreak in the Brimdalona colony which the USS Pelican responded to.
- Physiological Profile - She deals well with stress and tends to remain calm in most situations. She communicates and works well with others. She tested well and has no phobias or other mental issues.
- Academy Record - She was a good student, who did well academically and also seemed to fit in smoothly with others.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified as a scientist with degrees in most fields of botanical sciences.
- Cadet cruise was on the USS Prism
- Graduated and posted to the USS Pelican