Clara St. Clare
|Birthplace||Auckland, New Zealand, Earth|
Lieutenant Commander Clara St.Claire is currently serving as a Tactical Officer on the USS Tiger-A. She is not a bridge officer, instead she works in the sensor arrays, translating tactical data and relaying it to the bridge.
- Full Name: Clara Anne St.Claire
- Race: Human
- Place of Birth: Auckland, New Zealand, Earth
- Birth date: 236104.17
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
- Hair Colour: Dark brown
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Distinguishing Marks: None
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Anything practical.
- Accent: New Zealand twang.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Deck 5 - Officers Quarters. Decorated with mostly things from home, or remind her of her family.
- Favourite Room: The Holodeck
- Least Favourite Room: Sickbay
- Whistles when she's working.
- Very conscious of her male-orientated workplace, and delights in out-shining her colleagues.
- Religion: Non-religious
- Mountain climbing
- Joined the Royal Ronin Shakespeare Company
- Temperment: People usually think Clara as a bit of a Tomboy, but she softens once she gets to them people. Has a bit of a short fuse in terms of her working habits.
- Doesn't like being told what to do.
- Competes with other people in her department.
- Afraid of failure.
- Limitations: Clara likes to work alone, and has to be reminded on occasion that she also works well as part of a group. She never admits to it, though.
- Personal Achievements:
- Personal Disappointments:
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Brian St.Claire
- Mother: Ariana St.Claire
- Siblings: Patrick St.Claire
Clara is a dedicated and hardworking Starfleet officer. She graduated Starfleet Academy in the Security and Tactical field to prove to herself and others about how tough she is. She has an aptitude for tactical, especially raw sensor data. She chose to pursue a career in data analytics mostly because her working environment is solitary and she doesn't have to spend much time with others.
She constantly fights to prove herself to her peers and superiors, though no one really understands why. She is often quiet, and somewhat grouchy. She is often described as being hard to work with.