Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ceedel - Baby sitter extraordinaire
- Full Name: Ceedel Tumakshulan-Digris'Ptho-jurof Wihnlerp-ip
- Race: Shrakkian
- Place of Birth: Shrak, Wihnlerp-ip Hatchery
- Age: 45 Earth years
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: -3
- Height: 9'1"
- Hair Color: Bald mostly, except for thick, spikey, black backhairs that are more like sharp porcupine quills.
- Eye Color: Greenish
- Build: Very muscular with dense bones
- Carriage: Slouchy, and lumbering.
- Voice: Deep, gruff, and gravely, can be roaring loud!
- Handedness: Left
- Scars: Many.
- Unique attributes: Two very pointy chin tusks ranging from three to five inches long depending on the shed cycle. Thick rhinoceros-like hide, very durable, very tough and rough to the touch.
- Quarters: When Ceedel is not babysitting T'Sara at T'Lea's homestead on Til'ahn, he can be found on the Akaper, his freighter ship.
- Habits: Poor hygiene. When frustrated or offended he makes a "GOFF" sound. When he thinks too hard he becomes very gassy around his lower region.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: A devoted follower of the Shrakkar Spirit Bond and the ancient Holy scrolls. As such he is bound by the practice of Kol-Ma-Ra to protect and die for the person that saves his life. That person is T'Lea, but she has passed on the rite to T'Sara.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Drinking, gambling, women and smashing things.
- Likes: All females.
- Dislikes: Water and taking baths.
- Temperament: Big, grumpy, loud. Or big, friendly, loud.
- Physical Limitations: Being 9 feet tall, and mostly muscle makes getting around cumbersome. He's not the most agile or quick fellow, but he makes up for it in sheer girth.
- Marital Status: No.
- Children: No.
- Parents: Multiple hatchery caretakers.
- Father: Digris
- Mother: Ptho
- Siblings: 142 siblings were hatched in the same nest as Ceedel.
- Shrakkian Homeworld: Ceedel was the middle child hatched in his nest. He was also the runt of the litter. The average height of Shrakkian males is between 11 and 12 feet tall. Growing up as the smallest male in the brood, Ceedel endured a long childhood of relentless teasing, which meant he had to be more aggressive than most of his kind. After he reached young adulthood, Ceedel fled his homeworld in search of himself. He found his place by the side of one of the most infamous criminals that side of the galaxy, the Butcheress of N'Dallis Prime, aka T'Lea. Joining her ranks, Ceedel suddenly found himself to be the biggest, baddest thugs in the gang. He had finally achieved the respect he had always felt he deserved. Later, after the gang fell apart, Ceedel bought a freighter ship with his savings, he's very money-minded, and became an import/export trader dealing in legal and illegal merchandise.
- Past Relationships
- T'Lea: AKA The Butcheress of N'Dallis prime, was the original benefactor of the Kol-Ma-Ra, but has since passed on the rite to her daughter, T'Sara. Ceedel fears T'Lea because he knows her dark past, but he also highly respects her and considers her a friend.
- Della Vetri: Ceedel loves her.
- Delvia Corsetto: Ceedel loves her.
- Toni Turner: Ceedel loves her.
- Gina EsAleh: Ceedel loves her.
- T'Sara Maren: Ceedel pretends to be put-off with the whole babysitter idea, but deep down he really likes the kid and would do anything to protect her.
- Import/Export, Freighter Captain of the Akaper
- Reluctant Babysitter for T'Sara Maren
- T'Sara Maren's personal bodyguard for life
Simmed by, T'Lea