|Memory 118 Guide •|
- Place of Origin: Starbase 118 (based on Bolian cuisine)
- Preferred Temperature: warm to the touch
- Prominent Flavors: a spicy blend of cumin, parsley, and traditional Bolian spices
- Serving Suggestions: can be served as a finger food, sandwich filling, or on a platter
- Prominent Ingredients: chickpea, spices, herbs
- Preferred Meal / Course: lunch, snack, or dinner
Bolian falafel is traditionally served as a flattened patty approximately six centimeters in diameter and three centimeters thick. The crusty brown outside conceals a soft, steaming center.
Notes on taste
Bolian falafel is significantly spicier than its Terran counterpart, from which it was developed. It also includes additional flavors typical of Bolian cuisine.
Bolian falafel is one of the many foods developed aboard Starbase 118. Originally developed by the chef of the Aquarium, it represents one of the boons of cultural crossroads such as those offered on the Promenade.