Ensign Eve Barton, a Terran, was a Medical officer aboard the USS Constitution.
- Full Name: Eve Barton
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth: Riverside, California, Earth
- Telepathic status: See Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5'9
- Weight: In pounds or kilos.
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair:
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Favorite Room:
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status:
- Spouse: If you put "single" above, remove this line.
- Place of Marriage: If you put "single" above, remove this line.
- Father: Mark Barton
- Mother: Pamela Barton
- Siblings:Timothy Barton
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
Eve grew up with her mother; a professional baker, her father; an insurance salesman and her brother. She never was very high reaching, and didn't have any type of aspirations for her life. Her parents never pushed her to find that answer, and Eve was okay with that.
Eve's brother, Tim, was always a big part of Eve's life. However, Tim wanted more than his family could give him. His sense of spirit and adventure drew him to the skies and he left home just days after his graduation from High School on Earth. No one has seen or heard from him sense. Her desire to find her brother ignited a spark in Eve that enabled her to look to the stars for her answers. She wasn't afraid of the unknown, and wanted to chase after it in search of Tim.
At the age of eleven (11), a huge fire broke out in her family's home wile the three of them were sleeping. The firemen barely reached Eve in time, and her parents perished in the flames. Eve was left in the care of an old Chinese woman named Tabitha Lin. Her son, Peter Lin, ran a Dojo near the house and invited Eve and the other foster children to learn martial arts. She seemed to be a natural and her speed and agility made her successful on the mat.
From Mrs. Lin, she also found a love of natural medicine. She would spend hours with the old woman who would help sick patients in the back room of her house. She knew then that she wanted to help people. She wanted to be a doctor.
At the age of 13, Mr. and Mrs. Reid, a young couple from San Francisco, adopted Eve and took her up North with them. Mr. Reid worked at the Starfleet Academy in San Francisco as an Admissions Offier, which exposed Eve to Starfleet at a young age. It took her only a few months to realize that she wanted to attend the academy and become an officer. She began her preparations in High School by taking rigorous classes and going to Community College on the side. Four years later, she was taking her first classes at the Academy.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238807.11
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Constitution
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 1: Date awarded.
- 238807.11: Graduated Starfleet Academy
- 238807.12: Assigned to USS Constitution