Anaya Talisan was a Science Officer aboard the USS Caledonia till its decommissioning when she was transferred to USS Hermes.
- Born: Stardate 7503.09
- Place of Birth: Earth (exact place unknown. See history section.)
- Gender: Female
- Species of Origin: Trill
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Height: 5'6"
- Telepathic status: 0
- Mother: Melissa Green (foster, isolinear technology specialist), Marisa Talisan (bio, status unknown)
- Father: Thomas Green (foster, Starfleet Commander, MIA 9503.04), David Talisan (bio, status unknown)
- Caroline Talisan (DOB: 7808.21 attending University of North America)
- Marcus Talisan (DOB: 8105.21 whereabouts unknown)
- Diane Talisan (DOB: 8312.23 whereabouts unknown)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
- 8308.23 Found in Salem, Oregon with Caroline Talisan, apparently abandoned.
- 8401.15 Transferred to a foster home in Salem, Oregon.
- 8603.12 Officially adopted by Thomas and Melissa Green.
- 9410.05 Entered Starfleet Academy
- 9807.11 Graduated Starfleet Academy
- 9902.21 Posted aboard the training ship USS Arizona
- 9903.04 Posted aboard the Caledonia
Training: Started training to be a engineer, but in the 2nd year switched to the science area. Holds degrees in terraforming, astro physics, and other science areas. Full listing is available upon request to Starfleet Academy. Posted at Starfleet Academy until Stardate 9903.06 when she received orders to be posted on the USS Hermes.
- According to Reporter Issue 33, Talisan was promoted to LtJG around 9908.02 (237608.02)
Anaya Talisan is a well educated officer, and obedient. She feels most comfortable doing a job when she knows exactly all the perameters that are being expected of her. She gets nervous when there are many unknowns or when things don't make sense. She could be described as a nitpicker she hates loose ends. While she is never neglectant in her duties she tends to do things on the spur of the moment. She would spend weeks crawling through all the Jeffrey's tubes on a new starship, just to get the feel of the ship. (In fact it is now routine for her to do this in all her new postings.) She could also be described as a career academic, she always has a padd with something new she is learning close by. Her psychological profile reveals that she is a very stable person, who is slow to anger. But she seems to have some unresolved issues regarding her biological parents disappearance. She secretly wants to be a woman of action and is quite proficient in hand to hand combat and in marksmanship, but she lacks the heart of a warrior. She also is gifted in the engineering half of things. If she sees something amiss it is not unusual for her to solve it herself. (she sometimes forgets to ask permission first.) She is very sensitive to others and has unusual observational abilities. Her main downfall is that she cannot do things "by the seat of her pants", she gets fighting mad if anyone is condescending to her, and she is overly sensitive about what other people think of her.
Swimming, riding (earth horses), playing the piano (of which she has a miniature rolled up keyboard that she won't say where it is from.), singing, (which she does only in private due to her sensitivity in what others think) organizing things (doesn't matter what it is), learning other languages.