Ensign Aislinn O'Hanlon, a Terran/Betazoid Hybrid, is currently a Medical Officer aboard the USS Ronin.
|Crew of the USS Ronin|
- Full Name: Aislinn Amie O'Hanlon
- Race: Terran - Betazoid Hybrid
- Date of Birth: 236102.07
- Place of Birth: Cork, Ireland. Planet Earth
- Age: 25
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: E6 T2
- Height: 4 feet, 10 inches
- Weight: 113 pounds
- Hair Color: Dark brown, slightly red-ish
- Length of Hair: Cropped short, spiky
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Build: Slim, toned figure with little curves
- Face: Cute, heart shaped face
- Eyes: Large eyes, long delicate eyebrows, long-ish eyelashes
- Mouth: Slightly thin lips
- Arms: Small, graceful in movement
- Legs: Small, graceful in movement
- Carriage: Walks gracefully, almost looks like she is dancing
- Poses: When standing still, she tends to shift restlessly on her heels. She prefers to be always on the move. She uses her hands to express her words when she is serious.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Likes to be very fashionable and up to date with the Terran style.
- Shoes: Size four in shoe, she likes to wear things with a heel to increase her petite size. But she does enjoy wearing flats to give her feet a break from boots, etc.
- Voice: Quiet, when around strangers. Normally light and bell-like. Her singing voice type is soprano.
- Handedness: Mixed-handedness
- Quarters: Aislinn's quarters are located at: Deck 4, Section 8, Room J-17. A twin room, she shares with her arrogant, annoying roommate. A Terran woman, named Alice. Aislinn's part of the room is empty, apart from her large wardrobe filled with her favorite clothing.
- Favorite Room: Aislinn has no preference on a specific room. She enjoys to look out into space and relax. She enjoys a peaceful area that isn't occupied a lot. So she can meditate without the distractions of her room mate and other crewmen.
- Mannerisms: Aislinn likes to update her vocabulary and also tries to prevent herself from using slang or curse words. She always excuses herself if she belches. She loves to listen to music, especially music known as classical in the early 21st Century. It relaxes her.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Aislinn doesn't follow a certain religion, but she is exploring and trying to understand a few. She also enjoys to meditate a lot as it helps focus her mind.
- Temperament: Aislinn is optimistic. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She is very emotional but usually tries to control it.
- Mental problems: Aislinn is usually described as being very eccentric in her actions. Aislinn suffers from Amnesia and when in counseling she was also diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, she is taking medication for it. To keep it under control.
- Physical Limitations: Aislinn isn't a strong person but uses quick and graceful movement to make up for it.
- Aislinn suffers from Amnesia, when she was eighteen she had an accident. In result of this, she lost all her memories of what happened before she woke up from a coma. She does go to counseling sessions to regain her memory, but as of now. There has been no improvement.
- Aislinn was also diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, soon after walking up from a coma. She could not control her emotions and had many emotional breakdowns and fits. She is currently taking medication to keep this under control, but her ability of empathy is strong. This does not help her condition but makes it extremely worse.
- Aislinn is a Betazoid - Terran Hybrid. This means that she is E6 and T2 on the telepathic scale. She doesnt have much control over her abilities due to not being able to train on the planet Betazed and she is trying to fix that.
Aislinn is tiny, optimistic and pixie-like. She loves and cares for those close to her, but she is also very independent. she often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She can be very cautious and also likes to 'observe' peoples actions before interacting with them.
She likes to keep things business like when she is working, but this is pretty hard for her due to her, empathic abilities, and being over emotional. She is generally a nice, kind person. She tries to be as friendly as she can.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Aislinn likes to walk, she thinks of it as exercise. So she enjoys exploring the ship.
- She also enjoys practicing an ancient Terran art, known as divination.
- She doesn't like people who stereotype, she really tries not to do it herself
- People who criticize her
- Arrogant people
Ambitions and Goals
- Aislinn wants to continue a career in medical and learn a lot, and see were she goes from there.
Personal Achievements And Disappointments
- Aislinn's biggest achievement is graduating from Star Fleet Academy, she had doubts but she knew she would be able to do it.
- The biggest disappointment to her is that of her memory loss, she is disappointed with herself that she could forget her family and friends, and even more disappointed in the fact of not being able to make progress in her condition.
- Father: David 'Dave' O'Hanlon
- Mother: Jemma O'Hanlon (Xerix)
- 236102.07: Born in Cork, Ireland. Planet Earth.
- 237905.18: Had a horrible accident, sent to the local hospital. In a coma.
- 237908.07: Woke up from a coma.
- 237908.08: Diagnosed with amnesia and bipolar disorder.
- 238105.25: Stopped therapy sessions with no achievement in curing her of her amnesia or bipolar disorder.
- 238106.01: Took Star Fleet Academy entrance exams and passed.
- 238608.16: Graduated from the academy. Promoted to Ensign.
- 238608.17: Assigned to USS Ronin as Medical Officer.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238608.16
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Ronin
- Duty Post: Medical Officer