Petty Officer First Class ANY AARE is currently assigned as Nurse Practitioner/Medical Intern to USS Challenger-A.
|Any Aare –MEDICAL OFFICER|
- Height: 6’2"
- Weight: 215
- Hair Color: Blond
- Length: Shoulder length
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin tone: Purplish
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: Toned
- Face: Muscular
- Eyes: Medium
- Mouth: Smallish, heart-shaped
- Carriage: Shy
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Not grew any himself, only time will show what will inherit from previous Aare hosts
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Uniform
- Shoes: Standard Starfleet boots. In free time sleepers.
- Voice: Deep and gentle.
- Handedness: Righthanded.
- Quarters: have pictures of his parents, and previous hosts which he inherited from them. Have a big chest which was acquired by Ragnar, third Aare host, who was first Starfleet Doctor among Aare hosts and moved a lot so needed safe package for all memorabilia he had to keep for his successors, or at least felt like.
- Favorite Room: Infirmary, but is not sure is it really his or inherited from one of previous hosts, because it's quite new feeling.
- Mannerisms: Have not, but is adopting some from previous hosts, so time will show which will stay.
- Physical Limitations: His left hand was badly burned in replicator accident and despite got it regenerated and reattached still feel a bit stiff and need to exercise and pass extensive physical therapy before it'll be as before.
- Temperament: Whole his life Any was shy silent type, but since joining got much more confident and opened to relationships.
- Habits: Tend to care too much!
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: none
Any always wanted to be a doctor and whole his life strives to excellence which will allow him to be joined one day. He was never the best student, but being good natured, good mannered and silent type was never bad either, and was never among troublemakers.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Reading and writing - as is reading writing is also one of Any's hidden passions, most of his friends don't even know he is doing it often in his spare time.
Likes and Dislikes
- Loves nature and plants.
Ambitions and Goals
Every Trill deep inside strive to get joined. It is lie they don't care. They all care and fight as long as it is reasonable. Same was with Any. Even when outwardly was saying that there is no more chance, inside he hoped for a chance.
Why he want to be the doctor? he don't know. But it's a wish since childhood. He often wondered hot it formed but cannot recall the moment it happened. Maybe one day meet a Counselor willing and capable to dig that with him.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Biggest dissapointment was when he followed Doctor Satscher to academy and waited for her several months she rejected him when asked her to operate his palm.
Biggest Achievement - joining of course!
In his family, for many generation only his mother was not joined, and even she had a chance but refused it. For Any it was an imperative to prove worth and get simbiont.
- Father: Kezdia : School Professor
- Mother: Loreena: Xenobiologist - quite accomplished scientist, good mother but for Any big dissapointment, because fought to get joined untill quite old age and when finally had a chance (Any was 8) freaked out and refused, fearing she may change too much.
Any have two older sisters.
- Marital Status: Single
- Jadin Aare - First Aare host was ...
- Kezdia Aare - second Aare host
- Ragnar Aare - third Aare host was second medic and first StarFleet Officer among Aare Hosts. Being very competitive and abrupt, was transfered often.
- Jessa Aare - fourth Aare host was second Starfleet Officer, but far from gentle nature of previous hosts was Security Officer and a martial arts master.
- 235505.25: Date of birth
- Date Graduated from Academy: Soon
- Current Rank: Petty Officer First Class
- Current Assignment: USS Challenger-A.
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
Awards & Commendations
- No awards: Date awarded.
StarFleet Assessments and Records
Introductory text about the character's StarFleet records. Should be at least 5-10 lines. You can give an abbreviated timeline below, if you so desire.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
Detail the area that your character works in, including their personal office. Is it neat, or messy? Large, or small? etc.