“A ship is safe in harbor. But that's not what ships are built for. - John A. Shedd”
The SS Longshot, Registry Number FRC-1017, is a Peregrine class starship under the ownership and private command of Lt. Cmdr. Nathaniel Wilmer. As of 239305.11 the vessel is 39 years old.
The vessel was previously dispatched to Starfleet Command, where it acted as a courier/defense craft for Starfleet Academy, during the Dominion Wars.
It is currently on loan to Charlotte Farnsworth, as she uses it to personally explore the Alpha Quadrant.
- Owner: Nathaniel Christopher Wilmer
- Operator: Civilian
- Crew Compliment: 1, 3 passengers
- Armament: lightly-armed (2 forward, dorsal & ventral Mark VII phaser banks)
- Maximum Cruising Speed: Warp 6.9
The vessel was retroactively refitted with (4) independent warp cores, making it capable of a top speed of warp 6.9
It's features include:
- (1) sonic shower
- (1) replicator
- (4) independent operating warp cores
- (4) sleeping bunks, wall units