|Memory 118 Guide •|
- 6 flattened strips of smoked Claka
- 3 boiled Savo
- Puppa to taste.
- Sea Salt to taste
Spread Claka strips with mashed Savo and a small amount of water. Sprinkle with Puppa, and roll Claka strips around Savo. Steam until ready to eat. Serve with assortment of edible flowers.
Click to return
- Place of Origin: (Bajor, Earth)
- Preferred Temperature: (hot, cold, 87 degrees celcius)
- Prominent Flavors: (strawberry, spicy, sweet, tangy)
- Serving Suggestions: (finger food, ladled into a bowl)
- Prominent Ingredients: (rice, milk, beef, water)
- Preferred Meal / Course: (breakfast, dessert, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, meat course, soup)
If there are any notes on a food's appearance or texture, please include them here.
If there are any notes on preparation of this beverage, please include them here.
If there are is any cultural significance, association with holidays, or other cultural information regarding this beverage, please include it here.