- Full Name: Soo Leyt
- Race: Petarian
- Date of Birth: 239088.11
- Place of Birth: Petraa III
- Age: 18 in his years, 22 in Human years due to the extended cycle of his planet
- Gender: male
- Telepathic status: none
- Height: 5’6”.
- Weight: 117 pounds.
- Hair Color: None
- Length of Hair: None
- Eye Color: sort of a gray
- Skin Tone: very light red - grayish tone
- Birthmarks, Scars:none
- Build: very slim
- Face: egg shaped but elongated
- Eyes: normal
- Mouth: average but large lips.
- Arms: thin and gangly
- Legs: thin and gangly
- Carriage: walks in an odd almost bird like appearance.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): simple tastes in clothes normally pants and simple drab shirt.
- Shoes: basic sandals off duty
- Voice: a bit high pitched, and nasally
- Handedness: left hand
- Quarters: General a cluttered mess of objects and gadgets in various states of repair.
- Favorite Room: quarters or junk room
- Habits: Tends to study just sufficiently to stay in the academy. Likes to fiddle with small objects and engineering conduits
- Mannerisms: a bit hyper
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Enjoys the terran idea of garage sales, yard sales, and small junk markets. Loves to take small mechanical items and see what he can do with them.
- Likes: What he knows.
- Dislikes: New things, places, people, food, jobs, sights, sounds, odors.
- Ambitions and Goals: To be a engineer.
- Achievements in Life: Getting accepted in Starfleet academy
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperament: A bit skittish of new people, places and things. After a bit of time will get to relax somewhat.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): does not like small animals of most types, scared of major projects, and rapid motion acceleration of almost everything. Also deceleration of most vessels, and terrified of transportation, however, loves to see how they tick or work.
- Physical Limitations: Not the most athletic of types, weak compared to most terrans.
- Current Rank: Cadet
- Current Assignment: Star Fleet Academy
- Duty Post: Would like an engineering post in a Starbase.
Soo was raised on the home world but at an early age he was introduced to Federation citizens who were liaisons to the government. Soo showed unusual drive and academic excellence in school, and was recommended that he apply to the Star Fleet academy. He passed the entrance exam and started at the academy on Earth. It was a major culture shock and almost resigned on several occasions. He finished at the bottom of his class each year, but continued to stick with it.