|Birthplace||Australia, Queensland Earth|
Ensign Seriya Tiberius started off with a rough childhood but her adopted parents loved her and encouraged her to be who she is today, she applied for Starfleet academy and at age 19 got accepted, she's now finally come aboard the USS Excalibur-A at age 23 and can't wait for the adventures to come, she is currently serving as a nurse aboard the USS Excalibur-A.
Parents: Malia Tiberius, Bethany Tiberius, (No siblings)
- Height: 171cm
- Weight: 50.08kg
- Hair: Brown, naturally sun bleached streaks
- Eyes: Vibrant blue, flecks of green
- Build: Slender.
- skin : Pale.
- clothes : when off duty/off ship, Loves wearing things that are bigger in size and will sometimes steal others clothes unconsciously when she feels sick.
Seriya Tiberius cares a lot about others no matter the species and has a real stubborn streak when she has her mind set on something. Her nickname 'Iya', she cherishes as it was what her friend had called her before she perished. Her favorite color is turquoise and loves to explore new planets and the terrain. She sometimes has a bit of a poker face or she'll zone out when something is either wrong or bothering her but most of the time you'll see her smiling. She is caring, sweet, very oblivious, sometimes sassy, a little childish, mature in serious situations, stubborn, protective, will always put others before herself, adores animals and plants. Beware: Once you are friends, Seriya has a tendency to steal your clothes if she is unwell, she piles them up on her bed and then sleeps in the pile as it makes her feel safe and comforted, she's had this habit since childhood. Her room is basically a zoo for plants. P.s she grow's organic fruits and vegetables, cleans them herself and sometimes hands them over to the cooks so everyone can at least have some real food every so often.
- Things she does :
- Hangs out with Luna, her plant.
- Likes to walk around the ship randomly.
- Will always either be in front or behind the group, unless she's talking to someone who's in the middle of the group.
- Always alert when out in the field.
- Prefers to listen then to talk, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like a good conversation.
- Has the attention span of a ferret, can get easily distracted, unless it's something serious.
- Loves hugs and snuggling, makes her feel safe and grounded, (she had a touch 'starved' childhood.
- Avoids topics if it about her own childhood.
- Can have really random moments.
- She's a classical lover (songs, movies, anything she can find.
- When threatened or in a fight she can get violent and unpredictable, but she does listen.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|