|Character Type||Primary Character|
|Hair Colour||Black – shoulder length tied on the ponytail|
|Affiliation||UFOP & Hermat Directorate|
|Job Description||Starfleet Officer|
|Group||USS Eaglle NCC-74659|
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Duty Post: Engineering Officer
- Current Vessel: USS Eagle NCC-74659
- Species: Hermat
- Gender: Dual-gendered
- Date of Birth: 235710.19
- Place of Birth: Starbase 94
- Hair Color: Black – shoulder length tied on the ponytail.
- Eye Color: Black
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145 lbs
- eyes: Black
- Body Type:Medium built, quite slender, and small-busted
- Mother: Setyheron 599 (Civilian Cultural Specialist onboard Starbase 94)
- Father: Seph 645 (Ambassadorial - deceased)
- Siblings: Setyheron 600, Setyheron 601, Setyheron 602, Seph 646(Deceased), and Setyheron 603
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Seph was born onboard Starbase 94. S/he is the 5th child from hir parents’ litter. Hish mother is a Civilian Cultural Specialist to Starbase 94 and hish father is an Hermat Federation Ambassador. Due to the job of Seph 645, s/he rarely see hish father. So, s/he and hish siblings were raised by hish mother alone. Setyheron 599 didn’t mind having hish children with hir. Seph was having a great time aboard the Starbase.
While onboard Starbase 94 s/he was fascinated how ships work. S/he would watch the ships that come in to the Starbase and sometimes s/he will visit the ship and speak to the Chief Engineer of the ship s/he visited. Thus, began hish desire to join the Starfleet and to become one of the finest Stafleet Officer aboard a ship.
Seph's mother and father were supportive of hish decision, though few Hermat had joined Stafleet. Hermat are somewhat xenophobia, so they tended to segregate themselves from the rest of the Federation. At the age of seventeen, s/he was accepted to Starfleet Academy and hoped to excel in Engineering and become Chief Engineer of a starship.
(Classified - Entry: Medical Personnel Only)
At the Academy s/he showed amazing proficiency in hish engineer training and was assigned to the USS Exacalibur for hish Cadet Course Training. After serving to Excalibur s/he was to report to Starbase 118 for hish final training.
Due to possible sabotage and a outbreak aboard the Kodiak, most of the senior staffs and some of the junior crew were transferred to a Bytok Freighter and The Kodiak returned to Starbase 118 for repair and fumigation. While the aboard the Bytok, Seph and hish crewmates engineers have been repairing the falling apart ship, while some of the crew, including the senior officers are looking for Bon Amir member.
While in the spaceport Ul-badyn, the crew have been split into two away teams. S/he was told to replicate an emergency transport unit to transport Lt(jg) Nash if Commander Perkins team find him. After replicating an ETU, s/he was ordered to go to a Gorn name Russhook to make sure it doesn't fly. S/he was accompanied by Ensign Donovan and s/he found Donovan to be attractive. As they arrive to the Gorn's ship, s/he disconnected the propulsion systems and made it like it was burned out. After successfully doing so, Seph and Donovan returned back to the Bytok. 3 of the crew, Lt(jg) Nash, Commander Perkins, and Ensign Vr'Ner were hurt and needed some medical attention. The Admiral commanded hir to pilot the the Bytok since the Helms Officer, Lt(jg) Nash was badly hurt.
On Stardate 238202.01, Seph 647 left resigned hish commissioned to Starfleet and returned to Hermat to care for hish ailing father.
On Stardate 238409.11 Seph 647 returned to Starfleet and was assigned to USS Constitution-B as one of the Engineering Personnel.
Seph 647 was promoted back to Full Lieutenant by Captain Daydan Taboo on Stardate 238411.08.
On Stardate 238501.10, Seph 647 was transferred to USS Eagle NCC-74659.
- Hent Tigrin (Betazoid male)
- Engineering: Advanced Replicator Theory and Application
- Engineering: Advanced Transporter Techniques, Technology and Theory
- Engineering: Advanced Warp Systems
- Engineering: Automata, Computability, and Complexity
- Engineering: Base-Mode Operations
- Engineering: Base-Mode Programming
- Engineering: Intermediate Electronics 1
- Engineering: Intermediate Electronics 2
- Engineering: Introduction to Warp Systems
- Engineering: LCARS Programming 2
- Engineering: Life Support Systems
- Engineering: Medical Systems and Equipment
- Engineering: Operations and Command Functions
- Engineering: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Armory: Hand Phasers, Phaser Rifles and Artillery
- Armory: Starship Phasers and Phaser Cannons
- Armory: Photon Torpedos
- Physics: Warp Theory
- Administration: Chain of Command and General Protocol
- Mathematics: Calculus 1
- Mathematics: Calculus, Advanced
- Mathematics: Mathematics for Computer Science
- Mathematics: Probability and Statistics
- Physics: Classical Mechanics
- Physics: Electrodynamics
- Physics: General Physics 1
- Physics: General Physics 2
- Physics: Quantum Mechanics
- 237406.10 - 237707.05: Starfleet Academy
- 237707.05 - 237806.16: Cadet Course - Aboard U.S.S. Excalibur
- 237806.16 - 238101.30: Attended Starfleet Corps of Engineering
- 238101.30 - 238102.17: SB 118 Training - Promoted to Ensign
- 238102.17 - 238103.04: Ensign - EO - U.S.S. Kodiak
- 238103.04 - 238104.16: Assigned as Assistant CEO - U.S.S. Kodiak
- 238104.16 - 238106.14: Assigned as Acting CEO - U.S.S. Kodiak
- 238106.14:- Promoted To Lt(jg)
- 238106.15 - 238110.04: Assigned as Chief Engineer Officer - U.S.S. Kodiak
- 238110.02 - Promoted to Full Lieutenant
- 238201.12 - 238202.01 - Assigned as Mission Spec. - U.S.S. Kodiak
- 238202.01 - 238206.01 - Transferred to Starbase 118 as Chief Science Officer.
- 238206.01 - Left Starfleet Command to help take care of hish sick father.
- 238409.11 - Returned to Starfleet after Seph 645 passed away.
- 238409.18 - Retained the rank of Lt(jg)
- 238409.18 - 238501.10: Assigned as Engineering Officer on board USS Constitution-B
- 238411.08 - Promoted to Full Lieutenant by Captain Daydan Taboo
- 238501.10 - Present - Transferred to USS Eagle NCC-74659
- Previous Ships Served On:
- Awards Received:
- PHOENIX AWARD
- SARAPEDION AWARD
- USS Eagle NCC-74659
- Engineering Officer
- USS Eagle NCC-74659
- Ensign: 238102.18
- Lieutenant JG: 238106.15
- Lieutenant: 238411.08
- Lt. Commander:
- Fleet Captain:
- Rear Admiral:
- Vice Admiral:
- Fleet Admiral:
Hermats are a hermaphroditic race native to the Alpha Quadrant. In addition to having both male and female sexual organs, they also possess razor-sharp canine teeth, reflecting the predatory origins of their species. They also have a heightened olfactory sense, enabling them to track an individual by their scent. When the situation calls for it, they can run on their hands and feet, faster then typical humanoids. However, they also have a relatively short life-span, averaging just 40 years.
Hermats, as a race, tend to keep to themselves. Their tendency toward segregation from the rest of the Federation is well known. While Hermats are not necessarily xenophobia, they have some difficulty relating effectively to members of other species. One race who are completely comfortable with Hermats are the Trill for obvious reasons. As of the 2370's, there were still few Hermat members of Starfleet. They are renowned for their versatility and ingenuity.
They have developed a unique set of pronouns to accommodate their dual-sex status: 'hir' rather than 'him' or 'her'; 'hish' for the possessive forms of 'his' and 'hers'; and 's/he' (with a separately accented H) rather than 'she' or 'he' to simplify communications with divided-sex species and preserve their uniqueness.
The Hermats are governed by the Hermat Directorate, ruled by the Hermat Elders.