|Crew of the USS Constitution-B|
- Full Name: Paul Daniels
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: 2353205
- Place of Birth: Earth
- Age: 35
- Gender: Male
- Height: 201 cm (6'7")
- Weight: 93 KG
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: Slight overweight
- Face: Oval
- Marks: Dragon tattoo on the left shoulder.
- Voice: Low bass
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Deck 8, USS Juneau
- Favorite Room: Bedroom
- Habits: Loves a good whisky
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: not religious.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Living the good life, tending parties and relaxing.
- Likes: All kinds of games, alcohol.
- Dislikes: Injustice in almost every kind
- Ambitions and Goals: Doing his job the the best of his abilities
- Achievements in Life: Frontline soldier in the Siege of AR-558 during the Dominion War
- Disappointments in Life: None
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): PTSS
- Physical Limitations: None
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: none
- Father: Thomas Daniels
- Mother: Rose van der Veer
- Siblings: Rosalie
- Current Rank: Lieutenant JG
- Current Assignment: USS Juneau
- Duty Post: Former Security / Tactical Officer, currently assigned to hydroponics bay as part of his recovery.
Paul Daniels is the oldest child of Thomas Daniels and Rose van der Veer. The Daniels family has been a naval and military family for many generations. Although the family is English by origin they left for the Netherlands during the 20th century as a result of the first world war.
Paul was born in Amsterdam in 2358. He spend most of his childhood there and became an excellent swimmer. At a young age he was asked to join a special athletic program. At the age of 12 he stopped after suffering several injuries that forced him to give up swimming on a professional level. Instead, he started interest himself in sailing as it was a tradition for the family to join the Navy. When he finished high school and learned sailing wasn’t a way to make a living or a career, he applied to Starfleet Academy and took a test. He failed the first one and barely made it through the second.
During his training, he spend most of his time analyzing all kinds of battles and decided to opt for a career in security. Besides tactical classes, he also voluntarily joined several security programs. During his first year in Starfleet Paul was sent to AR-588 to assist with the defense of a subspace communication array, which the Federation could use to garner massive intelligence on the Dominion's movements. He was 20 at the time. Despite being outnumbered, the Federation forces managed to repel a Dominion force on the planet, and the station remained in Starfleet hands. After the battle Starfleet promoted him to the rank of Lieutenant JG for his exceptional courage and granted leave for 3 months. During that time he was diagnosed with PTSS. After a long and intense psychological treatment he was relieved of medical care and resumed his career on several ships in security. Unfortunately, this didn't go well. Eventually, he chose a career outside security. Right now he is in charge of the hydroponics bay at the USS Juneau.