- Full Name: Mythrix
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Race: Bolian
- Date of Birth: 236010.21
- Place of Birth: Bolarus IX
- Age: 26
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195 lb.
- Skin Tone: Steel Blue
- Eye Color: Light Hazel
- Build: Tall, Narrow framed
- Face: Long, Ridge-bisected (Bolian)
- Carriage: Moves quickly, but not boldly, taking long strides
- Poses: Rubs ridge bisecting his forehead while concentrating, Fiddles with objects in hand when nervous
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Plain, simple clothing, preferring to avoid anything with an overabundance of flair. Commonly shades of Blue and Gray.
- Voice: Plain, analytical, stutters when extremely nervous.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Quarters: Shared with another ensign as is typical of those with the rank. Pictures of his Father, Mother, Co-Mother, and Sister as well as his Academy class hung on the walls. A large map of the Alpha Quadrant hangs on his wall, an oil-based painting gifted to him by his Father on his acceptance to the academy. A scale model of the Bolarus system sits on a small table, a tribute to his home.
- Favorite Room: Stellar Cartography Lab, viewing various more colorful Nebulae
- Mannerisms: Prone to lengthy scientific dialogues, often times boring those around him. Affectionately referred to by others as "Techno-Rants"
- Physical Limitations: None, however it should be noted that Physical Training was definitely not a highlight of Mythrix's day at the Academy
- Temperament: Extremely slow to anger, Panics in Romantic situations
- Habits: Uses stacks of PADD's while researching data, when often times one or two are more than enough. Categorizes them by topic, date, and relevancy
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Highly scientific belief system, although he is prone to ponder the infinite possibilities of the Universe at times
Mythrix maintains a calm demeanor most of the time, not easily angered. His analytical personality has been developed over years of research and often comes out in his social interactions. Social interaction isn't a strength of Mythrix, something he aspires to work on. Mythrix often engages in drawn out scientific explanations that may otherwise be satisfied with a simple response. His companions affectionately call these lengthy monologues "Techno-Rants". While researching, he is in his comfort zone, however romantic situations are likely to cause fits of panic for the Bolian Science Officer.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Bolian Cuisine (Who doesn't like good aged meat?)
- Collecting Nebulae for his mini holo-emitter
Likes and Dislikes
- Burying himself in Research
- Bolian Theater
- Romantic Situations
- Excessive Drama
- Klingon Cuisine (dead and aged is one thing, alive and moving is another)
- Terran Opera
Ambitions and Goals
Mythrix desires deeply to work himself out of his social inadequacy, both romantic and otherwise, but doesn't wish to make his desire public. He actively seeks out new nebulae for his miniature holo-emitter and wishes to discover a new nebula during his starfleet career. Perhaps above all else, he wishes to eventually earn a research position at the Daystrom Institute, in his eyes the most prestigious appointment for a scientist.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Father: Adinon
- Mother: Nisaurma, Bani (Co-Mother)
- Siblings: Gora (Daughter of Bani)
Mythrix was born on Bolarus IX, the Bolian home world. His mother, Nisaurma, is the Wife (and co-wife) of Adinon. Adinon’s other wife is Bani, mother of Mythrix’s sister, Gora. While appalling to some species, having more than two partners in a marriage is common practice in Bolian society. Mythrix’s three parents are cooks by trade, thus Mythrix spent much of his life before Starfleet learning how to cook Bolian Cuisine, while he was not buried in his studies. Mythrix grew up in the social shadow of his older sister, Gora, so as is the case with many sibling situations, he never really took part in social interactions, preferring the comfort of his studies and cooking. The two siblings do share a positive relationship currently, but they did have a minor falling out when Mythrix decided to join Starfleet which was mended when Mythrix visited his family on leave between his first and second terms.
Mythrix has so far been very successful academically at the academy, but he falls behind in many physical exams. Socially, he has always maintained a few close friends, but has never maintained any more than those few. His romantic relationships have been few, and near disastrous. Mythrix had a clean slate when he joined the academy, and even attracted a near love interest which was abruptly cut short when Mythrix panicked on their first date, leaving the restaurant and the entire bill to his date who was meanwhile under the impression that Mythrix simply had to use the lavatory.
Since the disaster, Mythrix has given up on romantic interactions, preferring to focus on his studies in preparation for his Starfleet service. Mythrix knows his intellect is his strength, but always fears his social inexperience will cause him to fail at a critical moment.
- 238604.17 - Graduated Starfleet Academy
- 238604.22 - Assigned to the USS Constitution-B