From 118Wiki
Revision as of 17:49, 1 March 2017 by Varaan (talk | contribs) (beginning writeup)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Kiros (also known as Kir III), is the third of five planets in the Kiros system, located in the Freeworlds Region of the Par'tha Expanse. Though technically classed as a Class M world, the majority of the planet, some 92%, is covered by water. The remaining 8% is occupied by two moderately sized continents, and numerous islands and archipelagos.