|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Lt. jg. Farla|
- Full Name: Farla
- Race: Benzite
- DoB: 236711.24
- Age: 22
- Birthplace: Benzar
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair: Bald
- Eyes: Black
- Skin Tone: Blue with splotches
- Face: Oval with a classical look bordering on beautiful.
- Build: slim with small curves
- Identifying Marks: N/A
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Prefers casual Benzite robes.
- Voice: Soft, mellow tones.
- Handedness: right
- Tattoos: none
Farla is very friendly and helpful. She enjoys being in company. Like most Benzites, it is hard to differentiate her from others of her species. She has smooth, hairless, blue skin. A thick protrusion on her skull extends down over the face, displaying a prominent nasal lobe and brow. Two facial tendrils droop down from above the upper lip.
However, due to a mandate by the Federation Council permitting the correction of what was termed "a genetic flaw that was bestowed upon their race by the Forebears", she has undergone genetic alteration to allow her to breathe without the use of a rebreather.
- Father: Mowan is a senior staff administrator for a large hospital.
- Mother: Fiass works as pediatrician at the same hospital.
- Siblings: She has 1 sister and 2 brothers. She is the oldest.
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Herbal teas
- Favorite Food: She prefers simple Benzite dishes.
- Music Tastes: Like most Benzites she has no preference but exposure to various types at the Academy has resulted in her being able to enjoy just about any kind.
- Religious Beliefs: Benzites do not worship a deity, neither do they embrace any traditional form of religious belief. Instead, their society as a whole lives by a philosophy known as Andragov's Doctrine. This doctrine provides a positive numerical score for personal achievement, and a negative score for failure.
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Benzite (Fluent)
She grew up in the city of Givo Nolis on their home world of Benzar. As the oldest child in the family she felt driven to be better than her siblings. This coupled with her spending time at the hospital where her parents worked resulted in her going into medicine. However she was curious and took a lot of exotic classes which lead her to being recruited by Starfleet.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - She had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of her species prior to her admittance to the Academy. However, due to a mandate by the Federation Council permitting the correction of what was termed "a genetic flaw that was bestowed upon their race by the Forebears", she has undergone genetic alteration to allow her to breathe without the use of a rebreather.
- Starfleet Medical Records - She has been fairly healthy so far.
- Physiological Profile - She tested well, with no phobias or other mental issues. She also deals well with stress. She tends to be very friendly and outgoing.
- Academy Record - She placed in the top third of her class.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified as a doctor with a specialty in unusual physiology.
- Attended Medical school.
- Recruited by Starfleet and sent to the Academy
- Cadet cruise was on the USS Stroke
- Graduated and posted to the USS Eagle