|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Four Letter Code||DREL|
|Planet of Origin||Drellia, Unknown System|
|Encountered||TNG: Devil's Due|
|Current Tech Level||N|
|List of Named Drellians|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
- Proper Name: Drellian
- Quadrant: ??
- Location: ?? Sector (coordinates B27-0002-1300 )
- Proper Name:
- Star: It orbits a class G (Yellow) star
- Distance from Star: it's orbit is approximately 158 million km
- Companions: 5 other planets. It is the 4th planet in the system
- Proper Name: Drellia
- Diameter: 12,749 km (7,968 miles)
- Gravity: 1.06 standard gravity with a density of 5.8
- Axial Tilt: 0.87%, no appreciable tilt and no seasons
- Orbital Period: 471 days
- Rotational Period: 36 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 58%
- Atmosphere: 1.07 is a standard pressure with 75% nitrogen, 24% oxygen, 1% trace chemicals
- Climate: Warm semi-tropical with tropical at the equator.
- Population: Just over 750 million
Drellian given names are single syllable only. Males are given names consisting of two letters, while female given names are three letters long.
Drellian marriages are a union between four people. When it comes time to procreate, the pair that provide the genetic material for the child are called the 'First Father' and 'First Mother', while the other two are considered 'Second Father' and 'Second Mother'.
Federation Intelligence Files
Race whose natives refer to the devil as "Torak."
come partially, or entirely from
|SPECIES PROFILE UPDATED
This profile was revised by the Species Development Committee.
|Please add any new information discovered during the course of a mission or shore leave.|