Aaron Pettinger is a Terran Cadet in his final year at Starfleet Academy.
- Full Name: Aaron Pettinger
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: 236211.29
- Place of Birth: Luna
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: n/a
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Length of Hair: Cut very short
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: None obvious
- Build: Athletic
- Face: Slim goatee beard.
- Legs: Long legs
- Carriage: Long strides
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Often clapses both hands behind his back when talking to a superior officer
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Latest fashions.
- Shoes: Boots, stylish
- Voice: Quiet
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Spartan
- Favorite Room: 602 Club
- Habits: Fidgets with a stress ball when he's nervous.
- Mannerisms: None known
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Athiest
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Reading, hiking, jogging, long workouts, frisbee
- Likes: Frisbee, books
- Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds
- Ambitions and Goals: Eventually becoming the captain of his own vessel.
- Achievements in Life: Acceptance into Starfleet Academy
- Temperment: Sociable, approachable, friendly
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): None known
- Physical Limitations: None Known
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Alejandro Pettinger (forensic scientist)
- Mother: Lucia Pettinger (artist)
- Siblings: None
When he was growing up, Aaron had a very active imagination. He would go outside to the porch and look up at the stars, always imagining what lay beyond the atmosphere on Luna. He would watch the shuttles come and go, and even tried to stow away in one just for fun. After being grounded for a month, he was told that the only way he would learn to fly was if he was truly serious about becoming a Starfleet pilot. He spent years practicing in holodeck simulators until he was old enough to take the entrance exams for the academy. Halfway through his first year, he decided to change majors from helm to operations due to a horrible simulation experience where he crashed the shuttle and killed his holographic crew. Even though he didn't actually kill anyone, he hasn't forgiven himself.