Ensign Nicole Fullmer is retired from Starfleet.
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Nicole is white, though she has a slight permanent tan brought on by many summers in Texas.
- Build: Short and slender, with some slight muscle definition.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): She prefers comfortable clothes made out of light fabrics. When off duty and outdoors she also likes to wear baseball caps.
- Shoes: Nicole has an aversion to high heels and open-toed shoes, preferring boots whenever the occasion permits.
- Voice: Sweet and soft, though with a somewhat thick southern US accent.
- Handedness: Left.
- Quarters: Often disorganized and messy, with a small but diverse collection of stuffed animals.
- Favorite Room: Observation Lounge.
- Habits: Nicole has the habit of biting her nails whenever her hands are idle. Though she has tried to stop it a few times in the past, she hasn't been successful so far.
- Mannerisms: Fullmer is widely known to keep mostly to herself. She used to have problems starting conversations, though this has become less of a problem once she entered Starfleet Academy. While she does not actively avoid crowds, she enjoys having some alone time every now and then, as she feels drained by prolongued social interactions.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: While Nicole does not subscribe to any particular religious or spiritual beliefs and does not believe in a god, in the strictest of senses, she understands that the universe is an incredibly complex realm, and as such, she does not discount the existance of religious entities. If asked, she would declare herself an agnostic.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Fullmer keeps a journal - or more specifically, a paper journal - where she documents her thoughts and life. She prefers writing on paper over using more modern methods of journalkeeping simply because she doesn't want her personal life stored in computers, as she believes that paper is a more secure medium to store personal things. She also enjoys learning, very much, to the point of reading university-level textbooks and scientific articles in areas that interest her (namely astronomy and cosmology). She is also fascinated by the universe in general, and she makes it a point to document any interesting phenomena she comes across. When at home, on Earth, Nicole also enjoys spending time with her family, horse riding and cooking.
- Likes: Trying new cuisine, horses, astronomy, jazz, blues, dystopian and post-apocalyptic literature and reading.
- Dislikes: High heels, open-toed shoes, feet, cockiness, being underestimated, competition and bees.
- Ambitions and Goals: Nicole's greatest dream is to be able to travel to other galaxies one day.
- Achievements in Life: Graduating from Starfleet Academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Nicole has no love life whatsoever. She had her heart broken too many times in her past. As such, her biggest disappointment is to never having been truly loved.
- Temperment: Usually calm and collected, to the point of bothering other people in some situations.
- Physical Limitations: Her short stature.
Born in a stormy 2368 night, in Houston, TX, Nicole was raised on the family's cattle ranch in Lake Jackson. Despite her obvious intelligence - or perhaps because of it - Nicole never really excelled in school, preferring to just coast through school instead of working hard, and dedicating most of her time to personal pursuits. Nicole always enjoyed figuring out how things worked, and she would often disassemble common household electronics in her teen years, just to feed her natural curiosity.
Nicole, unlike many other offices, had never really thought of being a starfleet officer until her late teens. She had displayed an unusual fascination with space from an early age, however, having asked her parents to buy her a telescope on her 8th birthday.
Nicole joined Starfleet academy at the young age of 17, having skipped 1st grade in elementary school, which, coupled with her own shyness, meant that she wasn't going to be the most popular cadet around.
A questioning student, she often would stay in after class discussing with her professors. While by no means a straight A student - in fact, she graduated at the bottom third of her class -some of her teachers and instructors added letters of recommendation to her file, for her naturally questioning attitude and outside the box thinking.
- 239107.24 - Assigned to the USS Victory
- 239109.22 - Retired from starfleet.
|Ensign||239107.24 - 239108.21||USS Victory||Engineering Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
No Sims Yet.