- it's orbit is approximately 283 million km from it's star
- a hostile greenhouse planet with a diameter of 11,109 km (6,943 miles).
- a density of 5.1 and a gravity of 0.81 G's
- a minor seasonal variation due to there being an axial tilt 9%
- temperatures are on average 33C during the day and dropping to 21C at night
- only about 43% surface water
- an atmosphere with a pressure of about 0.83 earth normal with nitrogen 73%, oxygen 22% and argon 5%
- with a year of 382 days, each day 26 hours long
- primary terrain features are jungle and dense vegatation
- unknown at this time, as the only known survey was conducted by the Romulans
- it has 2 tiny moons and 1 large moon
- Levok Than IIa: is 382 km (239 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.6 and a gravity of 0.01 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 25,845 km. (16,153 miles)
- Levok Than IIb: is 506 km (316 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.8 and a gravity of 0.02 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 27,772 km. (17,358 miles)
- Levok Than IIc: is 5,235 km (3,272 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.9 and a gravity of 0.37 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 31,688 km. (19,805 miles)
This planet has tons of animal, insect, reptilian and bird life. It also has a extremely primative form of advanced life form. They stand about 4 foot, with 3 evenly spaced eyes accross a low forehead. They have a wide head with a large mouth. Both hands and feet have sharp claws and either 4 fingers or toes. They weight about 200 lbs of dense muscle. They can move soundlessly in the jungle and supriseingly rapidly as well. They can climb almost as fast as they can run on the ground and can leap up to 15 feet. They have advanced to the point where they now produce tools and make fire.