"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."
- Leutra System: A relatively unexplored star system with a powerful magnetar at its heart. Though the system should be hostile to life, the fourth planet is M-class and of a temperate climate, and there are extensive underground ruins maintained by a mysterious network that uses biomechanical spiders as servitors.
- Suva System: A system with no habitable planets. The USS Shavar discovered an Orion Syndicate base operating out of the asteroid belt.
- Tyrellian system: The home system of the Tyrellian species and the administrative headquarters for the sector.
- Sikuna System: A system of six planets orbiting a unary main sequence star. An inhabited planet, Sikuna, is a Romulan Republic colony world with an established science outpost (with a Verteron Array) on one southern continent.
- The Roman Expanse: Technically not inside the sector, but just outside its borders, the Roman Expanse is a notoriously dangerous nebula. Due to its constantly shifting internal structure, it is known to be impossible to map, difficult to navigate, and filled with plasma storms, electrokinetic storms and electrodynamic turbulence.