|Stennin Vqsha A'in'i'aghgha|
- Height: 1.80 metres
- Weight: 70 kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Slender, Trimmed, Fit
- Skin Tone: Pale with blue undertones
- Voice: Stennin has a mostly monotone soprano
- Mannerisms: Stennin folds his arms back when standing still, and holds them in his folded lap or on the table when seating. He uses a formal form of speech, as is normal in Vulcans.
- Ambidextry: Stennin is ambidextrous like most Vulcans, but prefers left-handedness in daily work.
- Telepathic Status: T5
- Spiritual Outlook: Pacifist. Surak follower. Kolinahr-u.
- Hobbies: Reading, Chess, Chemistry, Scientific Debating
- Clothing: Stennin wears his Starfleet uniform off duty. He however also prefers a specific Vulcan off-duty costume consisting of a short, black robe with grey pants and low-heel, black boots.
- Stennin's duty and dress uniforms
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Siblings: None
- Father: Sars
- Mother: Mitra
- Uncle: Gasen
- Aunt: T'Laas
- Species: Vulcan
- Date of Birth: 228404.10
- Place of Birth: ShirKahr, Vulcan
- Gender: Female
- Occupation: Non-Fiction Writer
- Grandmother: Ulpen
- Species: Vulcan
- Date of Birth: 223607.25
- Place of Birth: ShirKahr, Vulcan
- Gender: Female
- Occupation: Pensionated
Stennin current commanding officer and captain of the USS Montreal. They have interacted in a limited way on duty, however Stennin is unsure of the captain's. He checked in with the captain during shoreleave, and got to know him a little better. Stennin views the captain as an able commander of the ship, especially concerning the state of the out-dated vessel.
Stennin's first officer on the USS Montreal. He checked in with her on a scheduled appointment, but they also cooperated on mission. Stennin's views her as an able commander and a fitting FO, but she has a temperament that Stennin struggles with.
Stennin's department chief and mentor onboard the USS Montreal. He made Stennin acclimate to the ship. He has had many pleasant experiences with the doctor so far, especially due to their mutual interest in scientific research. They plan to do more experimentations in the near future.
Stennin's few girl friends. They bonded in the lounge on an occasion over their mutual interest in the making of Tea. He views her with some reservations, but is eager to help her improve her self-image. They also have some mutual knowledge of Shakespeare's work. He was moved, as far as that is possible by Vulcan standards, by her departure.
Stennin's only Vulcan girl friend. They have a mutual interest in science, and both play chess. As is common with most Vulcan friendships, the dialogue between the two is most formal, but they also speak Vulcanese between each other, which might bring the ire of the other crew as they don't understand what they are saying.
|Lucy & Ariel|
Stennin's pet chinchillas. He was fascinated by chinchillas from a young age. He went to Peru to get two pure-bred females. He made sure that they were transferred to his quarters on the Montreal after his arrival. The two sleep during the day, and although they are rather tame, they are known for observing newcomers with reservations. They like sand baths, which Stennin has to procure especially from the replicator, and have a delicate diet. Stennin often observes them with fascination.
Stennin was born in 2343 on Vulcan to full Vulcan parents Sars, his father, and Matra, his mother. From a young age, he was taught by his father and his paternal uncle Gasen about science. He also learned how to drum from a Terran friend to Gasen, professional band member Franklin Joust. He particularly excelled in biological sciences. In 2361, he finished his second education with an emphasis in chemistry and microbiological sciences. He applied for the Vulcan Science Academy and was accepted in the chemistry department. He worked there as a laboratory student for several years, beginning as a lab assistant. In 2370, he was promoted to lab head. In that fashion, he worked alongside multiple projects in chemical and biological studies. In 2372, he began his journey into Kolinahr, which he finished in 2375, in the accompaniment of his parents and uncle.
He left the VSA with two awards for services rendered, before enrolling into Starfleet in 2389, too further his career. He entered the academy in San Francisco, for an application into the Science department. He did a major in both Chemistry and Microbiology, becoming avid in both fields, and entering at the top of his class. He did a minor in Elementary Physics before transferring to the Academy campus on Starbase 118. He graduated in 2396, and was placed on the USS Montreal afterwards.
On his first mission, he had to work together with the Medical Department of the Montreal and the doctors on Meridian to solve a deadly disease spreading on the planet. Aiding Solok in identifying the pathogen, they succeeded in creating a new cure of the strain, alleviating the plague. During short-leave, he got to know captain Mei'konda and the rest of the crew. In the second mission, he volunteered for an away team that investigated the crashed ship of the terrorist known as Lenik of Vulcan.
- Born 234304.21
- Finished primary school: 235504.05
- Finished secondary school: 236103.14
- Entered Vulcan Science Academy: 236104.24
- Became Lab Head: 237001.01
- Entered Starfleet Academy: 238901.06
- Graduated from USS Centris-A:29601.15-->Academy Transcript
- Promoted to Lieutenant JG: 239603.18
Stennin was raised in the traditions of the Vulcan logicism, and was taught to repress his emotions from a young age. He is known for having an ample skill at logical deduction and for his hyperthymesia that allows him to retain many skills he has learned over the years. His social skills, per human standards, resemble that of any Vulcan, however, Stennin was raised more openly about opinions by his mother and therefore is more open to debate than most of his peers. His debating skills were noted by a notable Tellarite professors for being \ Above Average'. He isn't openly fond of Romulans, since his father was part of a group of anti-Reunificationists in Stennin's youth, however has taken more of a liking to them since then.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239601.15
- Current Rank: Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Current Assignment: USS Montreal
- Duty Post: Science Officer
- CO: Cmdr. Mei'konda
- Department Chief: Lt. German Galven
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Welcome to the Montreal - 239601.16: Stennin gets his assignment onboard the USS Montreal, reports for duty to German Galven.
- Logical Course of Action - 2939601.23: Stennin is present for the briefing on his first mission on board the Montreal, solving an epidemic on Meridian.
- Landing Procedures - 293601.23: Stennin gets to work to prepare for bacterial growth research to help with the epidemic on Meridian.
|NPC Listing · USS Montreal Crew Manifest · Crew History