Ensign Sheila Bailey is serving as a medical officer aboard the USS Montreal.
- Height: 5 foot 8 inch
- Weight: 120lb
- Hair: Waist length wavy blonde
- Eyes: Blue grey
- Build: Petite
- Hard headed
- Tough as nails
- Card games
- People thinking her incapable because of her “disability”
- Being sent back to her home planet
- Strength training
- Becoming CMO?
- Is to hard headed to know when to stop
Full name: Sheila Jacqueline Bailey
- Mother: Genevieve Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Father: Raymond Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Siblings: 2 sisters
- Older sister: Cathleen Bailey
- Younger sister: Margaret Anne Bailey
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Family nickname/academy nickname: ?
Sheila Bailey grew up on the Elaysian home world of Elaysia II and always knew she would one day take the slightly risky step of leaving. Never once however did she ask for unnecessary help; she had to be able to do things for herself if she wanted to become a successful Starfleet Doctor. During the academy she studied both medicine and engineering. Overall Sheila Bailey is a confident woman ready to defend the crew she works with. And despite the use of an exoskeleton and crutches she is more than capable of doing any task sent her way. Throw in a little humor and your in for a good time.
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Montreal Crew Manifest · Crew History