Ensign Zakrok is currently serving as an Science Officer (specialization Xenobiology) at the Embassy and aboard the USS Thunder-A.
|Embassy / USS Thunder-A|
- Height: 6'4
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Muscular, but athletic
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Exercises daily to control anger
- Likes: Scuba diving
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): On star date he was diagnosed with PTSD and was transferred to marine medical physicality for treatment.
- Temperament: Blunt and truthful. Finds courtesy infuriating. Has temper but controls it well.
- Quarters: On wall tranquil pictures of Zalda landscapes by Zaldan artist. On furniture pictures of family and marine troop all Zaldan. Several plants including growing his own fruit (recommended by counsellor as calming).
Zakrok's parents were both Starfleet marine officers and they meet while serving together aboard U.S.S. King. They took up posts on Zalda when they decided to have children as they believe a starship wasn't the best place to raise a child.
Zakrok is the oldest of 3 siblings, having a young brother and sister. During the dominion war they lived with their grandparents as their parent's were called up to fight. During his childhood he was very sporty and usually came high up in competitions and challenges.
After he left school at 18, he enlisted in Starfleet as a marine. His parents tried to persuade him to become can officer, but he was too eager to start his career and didn't want to do another 4 years of schooling. He found it hard at first dealing with other species and their rudeness and dishonesty.
After 6 years serving as a marine, he developed PTSD. He was taken of active duty and given treatment. To pass the time during treatment he volunteered helping out in the medical facility treating injured marines. After a year there he was going to be discharged from starfleet, but a former commander of his pulled some strings and got him a place at the academy study to medicine, giving him a second chance. At the academy he decided he preferred science and specializing in Xenobiology – Zoology and Microbiology and therefore never went on to compete medical training.
After graduating he was posted to a science research post before coming to Embassy of Durious II.
|Recruit||238003.05 - 238010.12||Starfleet marine training||Marine Recruit|
|Private||238011.12 - 238204.01||Troop 43||Marine|
|Private First Class||238204.01 - 238304.15|
|Lance Corporal||238204.15 - 238409.20|
|Corporal||238409.20 - 238505.20||Starfleet marine Training||Marine Instructor|
|Marine Sergeant||238505.20 - 2386.11.01||Troop 67||Marine Lead|
|Marine Sergeant||238611.01 - 2388.03.03||Marine medical facility||Removed from active duty|
|Cadet First Class||238803.03 - 239112.19||Starfleet Academy||Major: Science (Xenobiology: Zoology and Microbiology)|
|Ensign||239201.05 - 239307.23||Minius IV Research Outpost||Science Officer|
|Ensign||239307.23||Embassy / USS Thunder-A||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)