Apollo Prison break
- 1 Prison Break Details
- 2 PRISONER FILES
- 3 Virn Drakevi
- 4 VeeVee
- 5 Jonathan Flint
Prison Break Details
Prison Break is a Mission of the USS Apollo-A.
"A few hours ago, three inmates at the Starfleet penal facility on Sarius III managed to...disable the facility and escape. Small craft are not kept at the facility and only used when transporting inmates and supplies to and from the facility. They managed to time it perfectly and got away with an Arrow Class runabout. The good news is, it was configured for the job it was intended. Limited offensive capabilities, etcetera. The USS Bodkin departed the facility and before leaving the system, the transponders stopped transmitting. We can assume they have disabled them. Jonathan Flint, former Starfleet Commander, dishonorably discharged. Next, Virn Dakrevi, a Zakdorn convicted killer and social chameleon. On top of killing, she enjoyed impersonating Starfleet officers. Finally, a woman dubbed 'VeeVee' is an explosives expert. Since she is Romluan, we have not been able to get a solid identification match. Needless to say, this is a very eclectic bunch." ~ Fleet Admiral Andrus Jaxx
- Arrow Class Runabout (modified)
- Engine Section has been detached and found by the USS Apollo-A
- Cockpit Section was found not too far away
- Manned by Virn Drakevi
- Two dead bodies with her
When the USS Apollo-A approached the engine section of the USS Bodkin, we received an emergency signal from the cockpit section. Following it, we hailed it and received the following automated message:
"Personal log, Virn Dakrevi. Stardate, well, that doesn't matter too much anymore, I guees. If the computer isn't entirely wrong I'm going to lie down for a long sleep in some minutes. I just wanted to say some final words before dying. I think everybody deserves that. I've recorded my conversations with VeeVee and Flint. They aren't dead. They are on a freighter. Take a look at the combadge under my shirt to see what I mean. They are criminals that need to be captured soon. Flint mentioned meeting a Flexian Ambassador that is supposed to pick them up. I hope Starfleet will catch them both. Before I die I want to say a few final words. I never confessed any of my crimes. But I didn't do so because I wanted to cause pain to the families still missing their beloved ones' bodies. But because I simply am not guilty. My identity was stolen. I'm one of this phantom's victims, too. I am innocent. If you find me before I die, help me please. I don't have many friends or relatives left, but I want to see them again. Computer, end personal log." ~ Virn Dakrevi
Since we have to assume, that the trio wants to dive under, and because Virn is a well known imposter, known to change her appearance often, Medical researched any possible medical facilities on the Bodkin's route, with ability of facial reconstruction.
- A Ferengi plastic surgeon on Eglesia XXXIII
- Medical network of Talkrag II known for collaborating with smugglers, pirates, murderers and other kinds of scum.
- XT-745 - A neutral space station run by criminals.
- Saporra VII also known as New Sydney. It's a trade center large enough to have a civilian medical presence, including plastic surgery.
What happened after the USS Bodkin was found?
- Bridge scanned for any explosived, but could not find any.
- An away team flew to the Bodkin in a shuttle, to be sure that nothing hidden from the sensors would be triggered by transporters
- The away team found three dead bodies, including Virn Drakevi who had sent the emergency signal.
- Once the away team began to link the shuttle's computer to the Apollo for database transfer, a beeping sound that increased in intensity, alarmed the team and the bridge crew. The away team was beamed back immediately in case of an explosives timer being the source.
- The away team was beamed right into sick bay including the three bodies
- Virn Drakevi was revived successfully
- The other bodies were visually identified as Jonathan Flint and VeeVee, further examinations did confirm the Virn's message that they were not who they were appeared to be. Identity of the bodies is yet unknown.
- Counselor Danzia is attempting to gather information from Virn.
- The beeping sound turned out to be a data bomb and scrambled the data from the Bodkin and damaged a few systems on the Apollo (Torpedo guidance systems, a few environmental controls and other subsystems)
- D'Hass and Wilmer are working on figuring out what the data bomb was meant to destroy
- The Bodkin was brought on bord to access the computer without linking it to the Apollo, data is being recovered as much as possible
- The following information has been collected through the various means
- Flint and VeeVee are still alive
- They met with the Flexian Ambassador and left on his ship
- Their destiny is Saporra VII also known as New Sydney
- The Apollo took course towards Saporra VII
Upon arrival an away team is formed to find Flint and VeeVee on the station consisting of
- Nathaniel Wilmer, Acting FO
- Shar'Wyn Foster, CMO
- Garret Wyse, Security/Tactical Officer
- Ta’ev Fallah D’Hass, Intelligence Officer
As the team is on the Station, the bridge is in constant contact with them, through:
- Deq'vish Neth, Operations Officer - Scanning the station for a layout to lead the team through it
- Charlotte Farnsworth, Social Assistance
After the team beamed to the station, Engineering shut down the engines to forgo intensive tests, to be able to remove the virus and fix the affected systems. The failure of another system cascaded through the ship and caused a black out in several system. One of the systems is the power relay for the brig, which makes it possible for Virn Dakrevi to flee.
Virn Dakrevi is a Zakdorn serial killer that was arrested in late 2377 and found guilty in 2378. Dakrevi escaped from the high security prison facility on Sarius III in company of a dishonorably discharged, former Starfleet Commander named Jonathan Flint and a Romulan known by the pseudonym Veevee.
Name and origin
- File number: XLV-7481298
- Name: Dakrevi
- First Name: Virn
- Species: Zakdorn
- Sex: Female
- Date of birth: 25th May 2346
- Place of birth: Zakdorn
- Languages spoken: Federation Standard, Zakdorn, Denobulan, Terran
- Family situation: Single
- Children: Unknown
Statistics and Appearance
- Height: 5’7 (1.69m)
- Weight: 132 lbs (59kg)
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: more than shoulder-length
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Tall and thin
- Carriage: Upright, elegant
- Poses: Adapting body language from the people she impersonates; otherwise she uses very little body language and tries to maintain a poker face.
- Taste in Clothing (when not impersonating someone else): Tight suits
- Shoes: Elegant low heels
- Voice: Variable
- Handedness: Years of training to impersonate other people have made her ambidextrous.
- Telepathic Status: T0/E0
- Category prisoner: Convicted Prisoner
- Crimes: Murder, change of identiy, identity theft, assumption of authority, fraud, kidnapping
- Location: High Sarius III, Block C, Cell 33 (Last known location)
- Date/ Place of Initial Examination: 24th May 2379, Medical Bay Sarius III (Dr. Frocter)
- Personal items: None (all belongings the prisoner carried with him are evidence in still ongoing processes)
- Date of admission: Never admitted any of her crimes
- Sentence: Life imprisonment (found guilty of 10 cases of murder, 9 cases of identity theft, 8 cases of assumption of authority, 3 cases of illegal change of identiy, 2 cases of fraud and 1 case of kidnapping)
- Specification of imprisonment: Solitary Confinement
- Ongoing Processes: Three ongoing processes (2 cases of murder, 1 case of identity theft)
Early records of Virn Dakrevi indicate that she has applied for Starfleet Academy in 2346. Due to psychological problems she failed the acceptance test and was refused. Starfleet Security profilers assume that this was the turning point in her life. Early childhood trauma combined with the refusal for her last dream are regarded as the main reason for her serial murders of high-ranked Starfleet officers.
Even though Virn Dakrevi never confessed any of her crimes she was found guilty of killing Ensign Simon DeRavarez, the Lietuenants Akkel, Selio Veg, Arthur Smith, Cli, John Doyle, the Captains Anthony Archer, Cho, Liago Vestira and Rear Admiral Ranol. She was caught when she tried to impersonate the missing rear admiral to get to a conference to kill several more commanding officers and admirals.
- Name: Real name unknown, known as VeeVee
- Species: Romulan
- Sex: Female
- Age: between 30-50 years judged by Vulcan aging stats
- Height: 5'11" ( 6'5" in heels)
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Carriage: Assertive, Dominating,
- Voice: Unique (sounds like Gin Wigmore)
- Eyes: Dark Brown almost black
- Hair: Long black hair with bright green highlights
- Clothes: Three piece suit. Tight black pants, black vest, green frilly blouse. High heels also black with green heels. Thick utility belt, full of nasty surprises.
- Nails: Painted black with green accents, laced with a paralyzer.
VeeVee is an explosives expert.
- Build: Tall, athletic
- Handedness: Left
- Scars/Birthmarks: One deep scar along the left side of her body going from collar bone down to her knee. Received from an early explosion. Small cuts litter her arms and check bones; most likely from her bombs.
- Blood type: Matches an uncommon type for Romulans. All of which are members of the military. ((OOC: Left open for "more research". Feel free to make up her parents.))
Sarious III Psych Evaluation
Attending doctor: Doctor Lynn
Patient 8146, Romulan female. Surname VeeVee.
VeeVee show signs of extreme hysteria. Falling into fits inside her cell and fights on the court yard. Her signs are; quickly goes from angered to calm. Sometimes in the same minute. When angered will attempt to start fights with guards or other prisoners. When calm she holds an icy, almost cruel, exterior with a dominating stance. The assessment of her hysteria is boarder line bi-polar and considered highly dangerous with any form of possible weapon. Including toxic nails to the heels of her high heel. She shows signs of excessive obsessive disorder. Mostly in standing with her appearance. But also with her power or control of a situation. Unless she is the aggressor, then she will fight fully, she will not intervene with others disputes. Yet despite her mental state, stays in control of most situations. Excitement 1 shows that if her OCD with her appearance is met, that her hysteria is settled.
Found guilty of well over 49 deadly explosions. 18 of which where directed towards Star Fleet personally. The rest span the know space along the neutral zone for the Klingon/Romulan/Federation. Though most explosion may not kill someone directly, they are strategically placed to make defenses inoperable and rendering civilians vulnerable. Resulting in a great many deaths. She was caught two years prior to escape. After 5 months of trials, was found guilty of accessory to murder and a major threat to Star Fleet Security. She was captured with enough explosive material to shift a moon to the next planet in the system and faulty ID. Sentenced to life without option of probation.
- Name: Jonathan Flint
- Species: Human
- Sex: Male
- Age: 42
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hair: Short. Dark brown but greying.
Flint is a former Starfleet Commander (dishonouably discharged)
- Build: Average.
- Handedness: Right
- Scars/Birthmarks: None
Sarious III Psych Evaluation
Attending doctor: Doctor Lynn
Patient 7986, Human male, Jonathan Flint
Born in Cardiff, Wales, 2350. But family moved to Ardana when Flint was 3 years old. Both his parents worked as high-level representatives to a zenite mining corporation and Flint had a privileged upbringing. As his parents would often take business trips to Earth, Flint remained an only child and only rarely visited his home planet, instead raised by a succession of private tutors.
The expensive private education resulted in an intelligent but arrogant young man. Deciding he wanted a position that provided more prestige than his parents jobs, Flint applied for Starfleet Academy on his twentieth birthday, only months before the outbreak of the Dominion War. After scoring so highly on his entry exam, Flint was fast-tracked directly to the second year of the four year course.
As a Cadet, Flint frequently impressed his tutors with his leadership abilities and graduated with High Honours, assigned as a Bridge Tactical Officer on the Sovereign-class USS Britannia. Rising quickly through the ranks, Flint was promoted to Lieutenant-Commander within four years. After a brief stint as First Officer on the USS Sheffield during the Dominion War, Flint requested a transfer to Deep Space Seven on the Romulan Neutral Zone, a station with strong ties to Starfleet Intelligence and was subsequently promoted to Commander.
It was during his time as the Executive Officer of the station that Flint became involved in ‘gun-running’, selling Federation weapons on the black market. Starfleet don’t know exactly how many trades Flint was involved in as he seems to have employed a Ferengi trade consortium, the Joro Cartel, to act as a third party and they covered their tracks well. They were also, to date, unable to trace any payments made to Flint.
Starfleet Security, working with Starfleet Intelligence, finally caught Flint as he was arranging the sale of 400 quantum torpedoes. Flint pleaded guilty to the charges but never revealed the identity of the buyer, and always insisted he was working alone. He was sentenced to Severis III almost 3 years ago.
Posting and Promotions