|NPC / USS Apollo|
|Lt. jg. William Hitchman|
- Full Name: William Cornwall Hitchman
- Race: Terran
- DoB: 236308.30
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: London, England, Earth
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Hair: black hair
- Eyes: blue
- Skin Tone: caucasian
- Face: narrow with high forhead
- Build: extremely slim, almost like a cadavour
- Identifying Marks: none
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Prefers Earth style clothing, jeans and T-shirt type.
- Voice: slight baratone
- Handednesss: right
- Tattoos: none
- Father: Charles Edwin Hitchman - Structural Engineer
- Mother: Clair Rose Hitchman - Classical Music Teacher
- Siblings: 4, listed oldest to youngest
- Edward Wellington Hitchman - Lawyer, 30
- Sara Douglas Smyth -
- William Cornwall Hitchman - Starfleet, 26
- Arthur Hampton Hitchman -
- Carol Heather Hitchman -
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status
Minor Details and Mannerisms:
- Favorite Drink: English style teas.
- Music Tastes: Classical and other intrumental styles.
- Religious Beliefs: none
- English (Fluent)
- Ferengi (Fluent)
William is a strange duck, tall and so slim he appears to be sick or suffering from malnurishment. His face is like the rest of him, tall, slim, with a pointed chin, deep set eye's and a high forehead. He has a peculiar sense of humour and seems to go out of his way to meet the strangest, most peculiar females he can. He has a curious english accent.
Born in London, England, William's family were average. He excelled at getting into trouble, so much in fact that he was kicked out of every finishing school in England. He finally had to be shipped to a military school in Ireland. While he did graduate, it was a near thing. His marks were just good enough for him to apply to starfleet. When asked why by his parents he replied with, "Why not. From all I hear it should be anthing but boreing."
- age 18 - Accepted into the Academy
- age 22 - Graduated and spent the next few years being bounced from ship to ship to station and even the occassional planet bound facility. His main job was tweaking computer systems to improve overall performance.
- age 25 - Promoted to Lt. jg.