Constitution-B Writing Workshop
To help our writers to improve their writing we have installed a writing workshop on the Conny. We are posting tips for writing, including links to the local tutorial resources and sources outside of SB 118, over the OOC List. The program was just implemented so this page will fill slowly as we go.
We start with a section of several parts about descriptions.
- Writing Workshop Part 1 - Descriptions - Why descriptions are important. Why is it important to write only from your own character's point of view?
- Writing Workshop Part 2 - Descriptions - How to make great descriptions
Tagging and ideas
- Writing Workshop - Tags - What do I do if I don't have tags? And how do I get ideas for tagging?
- Writing Workshop - Upping Your Game - Strategies to make sims more engaging
- Writing Workshop - Love and Romance - Keys to more successful romantic relationship simming
- Writing Workshop - Getting To Know You... - Expanding and refining your character